Located within a mile of Fairbourne's sandy beach on the North Wales coast, this cosy holiday annex for 2 enjoys a peaceful setting with mountain and coastal views. There's an abundance of activities and attractions in this area, including the Wales Coast Path that can be joined from the doorstep, and a stunning walk / train or ferry crossing to Barmouth's blue flag beach across the estuary.
From The Mawddach Trail to horse riding, Coed y Brenin mountain biking centre to castles (including a World Heritage site), Portmeirion and Zip Rides, this is a great location for a coastal holiday for two in North Wales.
- Size – sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom.
- Beds – 1 super-king
- Rooms – Ground floor: kitchen diner and shower room. Separate utility room, opposite the entrance, shared with owners who live next door. Upstairs: Living room and bedroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge. Separate utility room with a washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer.
- Entertainment – TV and DVD player. Wifi available.
- Outside – elevated patio area with garden table and chairs and a view towards the coast. Access to the extended lawn area (shared with the owners), including a summer house at the top of the garden.
- General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk, Welsh cakes, locally baked bread, Welsh butter and a couple of bottles of locally brewed ales.
- Pets - sorry, no pets.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- Parking – off road parking space.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.