Lovely cosy cottage set on a working Brecon Beacons valley farm with wonderful views of farmland, woodland, river and hills. Generous garden with hot tub. Explore the riverbanks or spend some time fishing, or use Cwmtywi as a base for walking, cycling, or sightseeing. Many pretty towns, castles and spectacular scenery at every turn. Old drovers’ town of Llandovery just a couple of miles away for pubs, shops and restaurants
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double, 1 twin
- Rooms: ground floor: utility room. First floor: kitchen/diner/living area, bedroom 1 with en-suite, bedroom 2, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player
- For families: no children under 4 permitted
- Outside: enclosed garden with BBQ, hot tub (additional charge)
- Parking: ample parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, secure bike storage, supermarkets deliver, fishing on river (additional charge)
- Pets: no pets
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.