- Private 96 square meters apartment in South Kensington
- 2nd floor flat without an elevator
- Accommodates up to 6 guests with 3 full bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with a clothes washer and dryer
- Free Wi-Fi connection and flat screen TV
- By South Kensington Underground Station (Circle, District and Piccadilly Lines)
- Walking distance to Hyde Park and some great London museums
About the apartment:
This 96 square meter apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a secure residential building without a lift. It is surrounded by many famous landmarks and places. You will benefit from a relaxing atmosphere inside the tastefully decorated home. It features hardwood flooring throughout.
The apartment has an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. The living space is furnished with a sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV with local channels and more. There is a free high-speed Wi-Fi connection throughout the flat. There is a dining table and chairs for 6 should you feel like eating at home instead of dining out in one of the great South Kensington restaurants.
The fully equipped kitchen is complete with a stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator and freezer, toaster, drip coffee maker, tea kettle, dishwasher and more. All pots, pans, crockery and utensils are provided so that you can easily prepare simple mealThe flat is also equipped with a clothes washing and drying machine and iron and board for your convenience, allowing you to pack lightly and save room in your luggage for some special London souvenirs.
Each of the three bedrooms is furnished with a comfortable queen size bed, nightstands and lamps. All bedding and linens are provided, and you will find the beds neatly made on arrival. The main bathroom is accessible via the hallway and is outfitted with a shower, sink and toilet. An additional toilet is situated in a separate water closet. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 6 guests. You will also receive complementary travel-size shampoos, soaps, shower gels and toilet paper rolls to start off your stay. A hair dryer is available for your use.
The flat is heated during the colder months of the year. Unfortunately, there is no air conditioning, but fans are provided to keep you cool during your stay. Our Welcoming Team will come and meet you upon arrival, give you a tour of the flat, get you connected to the Wi-Fi and give you the keys to the flat. Inside the house you’ll also find a personal guidebook with ideas on where to eat in South Kensington and what to do in London.
This apartment is one of seven located in the same building. If you are travelling with a larger group and require additional accommodations, please inquire about the possibility of booking multiple flats.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £130
- Damage Deposit. £800. This fully refundable deposit will be collected on your credit card during the
- Payment. For bookings valued over £1000, payment via bank transfer may be required for security
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 6 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.
IMPORTANT: Regarding a late check-in (after and including 7:00PM)
Please remember that you are booking an apartment, not a hotel. We try to be as accommodating as possible, however, if you arrive between 7:00PM and 8:59PM there will be a £30 late check-in fee. Between 9:00PM and 10:59PM the fee is £50, between 11:00PM and 12:59AM the fee is £80. After and including 1:00AM the fee is £100. This is to be paid in cash (GBP £) at the check in.