It is an old rectory, where the pastor of the parish had his home, taught catechism and had his garden for crops.
The building dates from 1832 almost two centuries of existence, although at the end of the 90 it was the object of a careful rehabilitation adapting itself as a hostelry establishment respecting its original architecture. Given its location in a patrimonial complex formed by the Parochial Church, the atrium of the church and the Rectoral, it keeps alive the spirit of its origins.
The house has two floors and a low deck. On the ground floor is the reception, on the first floor there are two living-dining rooms, one of them with wood burning fireplace, kitchen and three bedrooms and on the lower deck there are four spacious bedrooms, all equipped with comfortable bathrooms.