Can Camps is a livestock and forestry farm located in the municipality of Ogassa, county of Ripollès. At an altitude of 1150 m under the vertical Puig Estela in the Sierra Cavallera, it is 800 meters from the population center of Ogassa and 5 km from San Juan de las Abadesas.
The building dates from the late nineteenth century and was part of the set of constructions of the coal mines of Surroca-Ogassa.
The hayloft of the restored house has a total capacity of 15/20 people distributed in three lodgings (masoverías) independent. Two of them with capacity for 4/5 people and the other with capacity for 7/10 people.