Cortijo Fuente Marchal is situated in the Grazalema Mountains Natural Park, in the Serrania de Ronda, in the village of Montejaque, on the border between the provinces of Malaga and Cadiz, and 20 minutes away from Ronda.
It is located on a mountain slope, overlooking the spectacular Guadiaro Valley, isolated from the noise and the crowds, surrounded by untouched nature and enormous limestone formations. In the area we find the Natural Parks of the Sierra de las Nieves in Malaga and the Alcornocales (Cork Oak Trees) in Cadiz.
The Cortijo Fuente Marchal is a family run Andalusian farmhouse, which has been restored and decorated in 2004. It has 10 Rural apartments, with a classification of 2 Keys, of different capacities (2, 4 and 6 places). The interior of the apartments have been carefully looked after with a special attention to detail, and have fantastic views, decorated with rustic and very comfortable furniture. Each apartment includes:
- A fully equipped furnished kitchen
- A large lounge with a fireplace
- A bathroom with 24 hour hot water
- Laundry facilities
- Comfortable bedrooms with carefully looked after rustic furniture; a 1.50 m double bed, wooden beams and ceilings and old stone walls
- Central heating in all the rooms
- Exit onto the terrace and exterior windows