Imagine spending your holiday nestled in the mountains at a rustic wooden-style apartment, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Breathe easier as you glide down the 100km of slopes in the area on your skis, and remember what it means to be a part of nature.
Get back to basics in your rustic wooden-style 330 sq. ft. holiday rental! Perfect for friends, small families, or couples, there are 2 comfy twin beds in the bedroom, and a twin sofa bed and twin trundle bed in the living room. If you're travelling light, enjoy the option to rent bed linen and towels for a small fee. Get ready for your day on the slopes in the pristine bathroom or shower with a separate water closet. Bed linen is available at €7/person, towels are available at €7/person, and a kit of both are available for €10/person. Kick back in the bright living room and turn on the TV for a small fee (may only offer French channels), available for €35 per week or €7 per night.
Prepare a quick and delicious meal in the fully-equipped kitchen that includes a coffee maker for your morning pick-me-up, a microwave, a fridge to chill your drinks, and a dishwasher for an easy cleanup. Let us know if you want to bring your furry best friend with you on holiday, and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee. Drink a glass of wine on your own private balcony (please request upon booking as some apartments may not have balconies). If you're travelling with little ones, the residence is happy to provide a baby kit upon request.
Your holiday rental is located near 100km of ski slopes! Don't worry about storing your equipment as the residence is happy to provide ski lockers! Outdoor and indoor parking are both available, to make getting around easy! This residence is great for summer and winter, and during summer, relax your muscles in the outdoor pool. Connect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi at reception. Clean up easily with a cleaning kit or let us do it for you with an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen). All of these amenities may be a small fee with the hopes of increasing the luxury of your stay.
Please note that a tourist tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• We have a number of different units for this listing, and the views and decor may vary. If you have a specific preference, please let us know!
• Please note that a tourist tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival
• Television is available for €35 per week or €7 per night
• There is free Wi-Fi in the reception
• There is a free outdoor car park about a 5-minute walk away
• Bed linen is available at €7/person, towels are available at €7/person, and a kit of both are available for €10/person
• If you don't feel like cleaning up, an end of stay cleaning can be provided from €29-€79