3 BR / 2.5 BA PRIVATE HOME – GREAT FRISCO LOCATION – SLEEPS 10
Frisco couldn’t be a more perfect location no matter what time of year you visit. It is truly the heart of Summit County: right on Lake Dillon, a short drive to six world-class ski resorts and an adorable Main Street with fantastic shopping and dining. The Frisco House is located just three blocks off Main Street and right on the bike path that you can take to the Frisco Bay Marina — and from there, all over Summit County. It doesn’t get any better than that!
This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom deluxe home is the perfect getaway for families or groups up to ten people and your furry friends! The upper-level floor plan is very open, and there are vaulted ceilings over the kitchen and dining areas that make the home bright and airy. There’s plenty of seating in the living room, with a large LCD TV for relaxing after a great day in the mountains. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need to make all the meals you can dream up during your stay. Downstairs you’ll find a huge couch, a large TV with a DVD player, and a lovely gas fireplace. It’s the perfect place to hang out and watch movies any time of day. You’ll also love the deck off the dining area that boasts a large gas grill for a fun BBQ!
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a two-car garage with two additional parking spots in the driveway, and a washer/dryer in the home.
Don’t wait to book your vacation at the Frisco House. Call or book online today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted tub and shower.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Bedroom 2: king bed.
- Bedroom 3: twin over queen bunk bed with trundle bed.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
- Family room den: sleeper sofa.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2-car garage, 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PETS ALLOWED!