Two-bedroom apartment in the sunny Spanish region of Murcia, available for flexible holiday rental. This well-appointed apartment is located within the Condado de Alhama development, providing an array of sport and recreation facilities as well as on site bars and restaurants.
Accommodation on the development is plentiful but we have taken care to ensure that this apartment has a luxury feel as well as an attention to detail to ensure your stay is a happy one.
• Towels, both regular & beach towels provided
• Fully Air Conditioned, both the living area and both bedrooms contain good quality air conditioning units, these can heat as well as cool and have silent operating modes for night time. Unlike many properties on the development, these are fully unlocked (not on a timer and no payment cards are required for their operation)
• Hair dryer and vanity mirror
• Iron & ironing board
• Washing machine
• Fridge/Freezer (convenience food such as pizza is kept frozen for those arriving at antisocial times, simply replace what you use)
• Oven, hob, microwave, kettle & toaster
• Sleeps 6 due to Sofa-Bed in lounge area. Full bedding provided
• 4 light weight folding sun loungers, these can be used on the balcony or taken to the pool areas
• 2 onsite communal swimming pools
• Selection of board games
• 2 sets of golf clubs for use by guests
• 50 Inch Samsung TV, all regular UK Channels are available
Food & Drink:
The main square on site is home to a wide selection of bars and restaurants as well as a well-stocked Spa supermarket. All options are extremely good value for money. The golf course club house and the Condado Club also have food options.
Condado de Alhama is home to the Alhama Signature Golf Course, designed by Jack Nicklaus. The region is also awash with an excellent array of courses for all abilities. We have provided 2 sets of golf clubs for guest use to save you the cost of hire.
The development also has 8 tennis courts for hire, these are provided by the on-site ‘Condado Club’. The Club also has a well-equipped gym, offers cycle hire and is home to a popular bar featuring quiz nights and live entertainment. Gym goers can also make use of the open-air gym equipment at the end of La-Isla.
The end of La-Isla is also home to a Pentanque (Boules) sandpit, (the equipment can be borrowed from the security office) and a Table Tennis Table (bats and balls provided inside the apartment).
Things to do:
Murcia is the regional capital and well worth a visit (approx. 30 mins drive away). For those with children, It is also home to Terra Natura Zoo & Water park. The nearest town to Condado de Alhama is Alhama de Murcia (just 10 mins drive away), this is a nice typically Spanish town with a market. English is not universally spoken but its nice to immerse yourself in local life.
The nearest beach/port town is Puerto de Mazarron (20 mins drive). This is a thriving town, popular with tourists as well as locals. Whilst I would not recommend the beach there, it has an attractive marina, and is a good place to book boat trips, fishing and diving and has numerous good bars and restaurants. Cartegena (45 mins drive) is a similarly good choice for boat trip and boats stunning architecture and a Roman Theatre.
For beach fun Bolnuevo (30 mins drive) is a good option as it is a nice beach yet close to shops, restaurants and other amenities. Playa Percheles (35 mins drive) is also a very attractive spot, but is unspoilt and lacks the amenities of Bolneuvo).
The Murcia region is peppered with beautiful historic towns. We have included a guide book in the apartment suggesting some of the best ones.
The black mountains are also popular with hikers and quad bike tours.