A place filled with tranquillity where serenity is the keyword. Villa Madrale is situated five kilometres away from Cité Paoline and l’Île-Rousse: somewhat away from the vivacity of the village, but still fully in the centre of Santa-Reparata-di-Balagna. This architect-designed house covers a 1,100 m² terrain with trees, offering you a panoramic view on the Reginu waters and the mountainous Balagne hinterland.
With a net floor area of 140 m², fully air-conditioned and fitted with an intrusion alarm, the house provides three private parking spaces on-site and a swimming pool (4 x 7 m) with Jacuzzi area.
Because we decided that calmness, comfort and serenity should be the key words of your stay, we designed this house in the belief that it can combine the modernity of its equipment with the authenticity of its architecture. All of this in order to create a true jewel that brings its guests the tranquillity they expect during holidays.
- Fully south-facing
- A 33 m² entry terrace, covered under vaulted arches
- A modern and fully equipped open-plan kitchen, connected to the living room.
- A fully equipped (42' LED television, iPhone/iPod docking station) and air-conditioned living/dining room with direct access to the swimming pool.
- A first bedroom, air-conditioned, with double bed (140 x 190 cm), a walk-in closet and an 81 cm LCD television screen.
- A second bedroom, air-conditioned, providing two double beds (140 x 190 cm), a large walk-in closet and an 81 cm LCD television screen.
- On the first floor, you will find an air-conditioned, 34 m² master bedroom. It provides a double bed (160 x 200 cm), a private shower room, toilet, as well as a large walk-in closet and a terrace. A large 106 cm plasma TV screen is available.
- A utility room with washing machine, iron and ironing table.
- An outside swimming pool with integrated whirlpool and a pool area, equipped with a shower and sun loungers, parasols, a barbecue and an 8-people table.
- Three private parking spaces available on-site.
- ADSL and Wi-Fi internet access
- Intrusion alarm
Included in rates: bath linen, bed linen, tea towels and housekeeping service. Wireless internet access (Wi-Fi), tourist tax.
Rental period is from Saturday till Saturday
Rentals on a daily basis are possible during low season (contact us!): weekend rates as shown apply for two nights. Up till two extra nights possible.
A commercial discount will be granted (except for promotions)
starting from the second week of renting.
Calm and relaxing resort
Visit our own website for a virtual visit!
From the resort numerous sports and recreational activities are easily accessible, including: golf (10 min away), water sports (10 min away), hikes (2 min away), quad bikes (15 min away), Saleccia landscaped park (15 min away).
- L'Île-Rousse (10 min away)
- Bodri (10 min away)
- Ghjunchitu (10 min away)
- Davia (12 min away)
- Lozari (15 min away)
- Ostriconi (15 min away)
- Algajola (15 min away)
- Lumio (20 min away)
- Calvi (25 min away)
- Fango (45 min away)
- Argentella (30 min away)
- Restonica (45 min away)
La Balagne is an outstanding starting point for sea excursions, with the Salecci and Agriates beaches to the east, and Girolata and the Scandola nature reserve to the west. We can recommend the professional boat rentals: rigid boats (Boston Whaler) and semi-rigid boats (Capelli) with or without skipper, as well as sea yachts (Jeanneau, Prestige, Fiart) with skippers.
Culture / festivals:
Classical music festival of Santa-Reparata (August 2015)
Calvi Jazz Festival (June 2015)
Festivoce in Pigna (July 2015)
International Theatre Festival in the Giussani valley (August 2015)
Film Festival of Lama (July/August 2015)
Festival of Calenzana: Classical and contemporary music (August 2015)
Wind Festival in Calvi (October 2015)
The Olive Tree Fair of Montegrossu (July 2015)
The Almond Tree Faire of Aregno (at the beginning of August 2015)
Artisan Fair and funfair of l’Île-Rousse (October 2015)
Attention: these dates are for information only, they can be subject to changes. For more information, please check the l’Île-Rousse Tourist Office website (Office de Tourisme Intercommunal de l'Île-Rousse).