Bungalow with marvelous panoramic sea views, a part of the Residence Los Olivos, situated in the most quiet and calm corner of the luxurious area – Altea Hills.
Comfortable, nicely furnished bungalow has 3 floors and suits for 8 persons.
- 3 bedrooms (1 with large double bed, 1 with large double bed, 1 with a single bed and a double bed, 1 sofa at salon)
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suit, 1 common)
- 1 WC with sink
- salon with flat screen TV, dining area, 2 sofas
- kitchen with all necessary equipment and utensils (inc. dishwasher).
- big outdoor terrace with dining table, barbecue, small garden and sofas and guaranteed amazing panoramic sea views
- laundry room with washing machine, dry rack, iron and board
- upper floor bedroom has it's own solar terrace with sun beds with views
High speed fiber WiFi internet is available (for free). All rooms are air-conditioned, infrared heaters in the bathrooms, room heaters are available upon request. All windows have blinds. Free private parking on site.
Baby cods and highchairs are available upon request for extra charge.
Closed territory, outdoor pool with natural grass surrounding area, garden and quiet corners with mountain and sea views. Perfect for family vacation.
- smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden
- pets are not allowed
- electricity surcharge is applied when the consumption exceeds 15 kW/day (happens in case of wasteful use of air conditioning).
The Altea Hills Urbanization is located in Altea – Alicante, opposite the Mediterranean Sea and with the Sierra Bernia at its back, in what can be considered a privileged environment at the most authentic Mediterranean style.
Gifted with the mild climate of the area, Altea Hills is proud to be considered one of the most exclusive residential areas of the whole Mediterranean, on the level of excellence in its facilities maintenance, efficiency and control of the Private Security Service 24 hours 365 days per year and the competence and professionalism of its employees.
The views from Altea Hills on the Altea Bay and on the Marina Baixa mountains are a real sight, leaving mark in the retinas and in the memory of those privileged who can enjoy them.