|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
- Bus stops at the door
- 10 minutes to the RAV line (skytrain station)
- 10 minutes to major Shopping Malls and Bars, Restaurants.
- 20 minutes to downtown Vancouver
- 25 minutes to the ferry terminal and Canada/US border.
Please ask for details
The apartment was exactly like the posted photos. It was extremely clean and had all the conveniences of home. The landlady was friendly and accommodating. A photo of the sitting area would be helpful. The price was right. We would stay again on another visit to the Lower Mainland.
We just returned from a ten night stay. It provided what we needed, kitchen, laundry, and given we were travelling with close friends one bathroom worked. We also had parking included. The lead picture does not depict the area that is rented out, as it is over the garage, with one bedroom on the main floor, the rest of the pictures are accurate.
it was very convenient to the oval.
the one thing it lacked was outside space.
I would definitely go back and would recommend it to friends or family.
we explored steveson and a wilderness park nearby. we avoided the congestion of third street.
it didn't have a landline phone.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 3 2017 - May 19 2017
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.