Ideally located for an adventure in one of the best loved and most
cultural cities in Europe, you can't get much closer to the iconic
Principality (Millennium) Stadium than this. The luxury apartment is a
few minutes walk from all the main amenities and attractions of
Cardiff, such as the shopping complex of St David’s Centre and National
Museum of Wales. It is also within a short distance of Cardiff Bat with
its many restaurants, bars and shops. If you want to get to know the
real Cardiff and experience a touch of luxury in a stylishly decorated
city apartment, then look no further.
* Size – sleeps up to six in two bedrooms and one sofa bed.
* Beds – 2 king (or can be set out as 6ft3 singles - please request
* Rooms – open plan lounge and kitchen diner, two double bedrooms
with en suite.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully-fitted kitchen with dishwasher,
fridge freezer, electric oven, microwave, washing machine and
* Entertainment – Digital HD TV with Freeview, DVD player
* Outside – no outside area
* Parking – no designated parking, but there are many available
options, or free on-street parking within a five-minute walk.
Details will be provided to the guests.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi included. This apartment is located on the 5th
FLOOR and accessed via a lift, but there are a few small steps up
into the apartment form the hallway. The apartment has high-quality
* Pets – no pets.
* No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take