Hut surrounded by nature
Claudia e Dado
- english, french, italian
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Sehr schöne Ruhige Lage, Tolle Ferienwohnung
Es war ein wunderschöner Urlaub in wunderbarer Natur, Anfahrt etwas weit vom Meer entfernt und Ferienwohnung eher was für 2 Personen. Besitzer sehr sehr nett
In addition to the magnificent walks on Mount Ramaceto, there are many other possibilities.
• Belpiano Adventure Park (Borzonasca): Indian forest, picnic areas, inflatable park, Jurassic Park
• Visit to the village of Santo Stefano D'Aveto with the possibility of excursions (also in the chair lift, ski lifts open even in summer)
• Outdoor pool in Rezzoaglio.
• Hiking on Monte Caucaso / Alte Vie from the Passo della Scoglina, Passo della Forcella.
• 30 minutes (20 km) is the splendid Chiavari with its beaches and historic center.
• 20 minutes away is Val Fontanabuona, an area rich in tradition of craftsmanship and famous for the processing of slate. In the summer there are many features typical festivals of the Ligurian hinterland (every night there is one). See the posters posted along the streets.
• 30 minutes away is the Giacopiane lake, obtained thanks to a huge dam built in the early 1900s.
• 30 minutes away from Lake Malanotte (Borzonasca) where it is possible to fish for trout.
• In Val Graveglia: visit to the ancient Gambatesa Mine with the miners' train.
Park on Monte di Portofino: visit to San Fruttuoso (UNeSCO heritage) by boat or on foot, trekking on the paths of the mountain, Punta Chiappa bath.
Recco: to eat the typical IGP cheese focaccia
Camogli: for an aperitif on a walk and a dinner at sunset
Genoa: for a visit to the ancient port (Genoa Aquarium, Pirate ship etc ...)