Enjoy your own private corner of Wales at this detached, secluded
cottage in the Snowdonia mountains. A golden beach and a range of
restaurants, cafes etc can all be found at Barmouth (2 miles), whilst
Panorama Walk is within half a mile. With spectacular views over the
Mawddach Estuary and Cader Idris beyond, this beautiful retreat offers
pure tranquility near the North Wales coast.
* Size – sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
* Beds – 2 king beds and 2 single beds.
* Rooms – Ground floor: open plan living area with lounge, kitchen
and dining area. Outside utility room. Lower ground floor: twin
bedroom and bathroom with bath and shower attachment. Upstairs:
double bedroom with king size bed, double en-suite gallery bedroom
with king size bed. En-suite has a large shower and luxurious roll
* Kitchen and utilities – includes a dishwasher, modern cooker and
fridge with ice compartment. Outside Utility room with a washing
machine, tumble dryer and freezer.
* Entertainment – large TV with DVD player in lounge & TV in every
* For families – travel cot and high chair available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private, enclosed garden with garden table and chairs,
BBQ and an amazing view.
* Parking – plenty of parking space
* General – central heating and electricity included. Crisp bed
linen, towels and 1 hairdryer provided. Complimentary bottle of
wine on arrival, as well as tea, coffee and sugar.
* Pets - no pets
* No smoking inside the cottage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take