Our family owned 5th floor 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 955 sq.ft. condo is right on the beach with great views of Gulf Coast from 24' balcony accessed both from the living room and master bedroom. These 2BR units are much more spacious than 1BR and have washer/dryer in the unit.
Pelican Beach offers the dream vacation on beach front with best amenities in the area, amazing balcony views at 5 minute drive from heart of Destin, Harborwalk Village and across Big Kahuna Water & Adventure Park either for a couple looking for romantic getaway or for a family looking for beach & sand vacation.
https://www.vrbo.com/956993 and https://www.vrbo.com/1088011 are also our properties in the same resort with 1 bedroom.
* Brand new stainless range, microwave, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher. In-unit washer & dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron & ironing board, hair dryers
* Coffee machine, toaster, kettle, full kitchenware
* Master bedroom has one king size bed, direct door to master bathroom with tub .
* Second bedroom has queen bed. Second bathroom is designed with wide door, bars and leveled shower for people with DISABILITIES. For wheelchair access, bed needs to me moved to right.
* Sofa in the living room is a sleep sofa which converts into a queen bed.
* Portable playard that can also be used as crib (linen, pillow not provided)
* HD Cable TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime on 3 TVs, DVD Player and high speed Wi-Fi
* 29" Sound Bar for connecting your bluetooth devices to play music
* No carpets, no rugs for hygiene purposes. All tile floors.
* Playing cards, Uno and a rich set of board games.
* Two beach chairs, an umbrella, beach cart and a wheeled cooler along with ice packs for the use of our guests. You also have an option to rent umbrellas and chairs on the beach. IMPORTANT: Tents and canopies are NOT allowed on the beach, just umbrellas. Private umbrellas are only allowed behind the rows of rental umbrellas.
* We provide %100 cotton linen and towels, not microfiber polyesters
* Keyless entry door lock system, no keys during your stay with your unique code. You can also set up your own 3-6 digit code.
Your welcome package will have bottled water, startup supply of toilet papers, travel size hand soap and shampoo sets in each bathroom, paper towel, dish liquid, new dish sponge, dishwasher(2) and laundry tablet(1).
Our goal is to provide you a family owned place to stay that makes you feel like you’re in a home -away from home- to make sure you will return for years. We will be available to you 24/7.
Pelican Beach Resort has
* on site security and front desk,
* heated indoor and outdoor pools, kiddie pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room (open year around)
* fitness center
* beach services, umbrella and chair rentals,
* beach side Tiki Bar
* extra large sun deck (great for tanning and socializing next to Tiki Bar)
* a seasonal deli/cafe/convenience store with seating area
* video game room
* tennis courts
* free covered and uncovered parking
* outdoor grills with seating area
Many of the restaurants nearby are landmarks in Destin. Silver Sands, a large factory outlet mall is seven miles east. The brand new Destin Commons outdoor shopping mall is at the corner of the Mid Bay Bridge and Hwy 98. It has a huge movie theater complex, Hard Rock Cafe, Bass Pro Fishing shop, Johnnie Rockets, and all the mall shops you have come to know and love in a beautiful outdoor setting. Fort Walton Beach has a new pier to fish off of that is wonderful. Deep sea fishing and pontoon rental are right up the US-98! Destin was a fishing town before it was anything else, so you can come home with quite a catch!!
We strongly recommend a visit to Destin Marina and Harborwalk Village; there are nice restaurants with a view, kids activities as well as water sports. At nights, you can check if they have fireworks. Sunset is great.
Henderson Beach State Park is a park with limited facilities (restrooms, grill area) but a nice beach. Topsail Hill State park is a further and larger national park, where you can walk in the woods or rent bikes around the lakes and to the shore.
Visit Village of Baytowne Wharf preferably at night, there are kid’s activities, a large playground as well as great restaurants and shopping. There is live music and entertainment too. Also do not miss the fireworks. Sunset if also great.
Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, Gulf Breeze Zoo & Botanical Gardens, Eden State Gardens, Emerald Coast Science Center, and Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park (across our Condo, cheaper tickets available at front desk with cash) are other entertainment facilities that can be visited.
The Emerald Coast was recently picked as the #1 Beach in America by USA Today readers and selected for the 8th year in a row as the Best Beach in the South and Top Family Destination by Southern Living readers!