Welcome to "A XANELA INDISCRETA", a unique property that meets all the requirements to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Vacation rental trends are changing over time and we wanted to adapt to this evolution, to offer a design accommodation that is comfortable and practical and offers all the services that a tenant can demand.
The house is distributed as follows:
• Large living room with kitchen, which has the latest appliances and complete menajería. The living room has a very comfortable sofa and a large 50 "smart tv with paid channels including Netflix, prime video, Bein Sport and also a PS3. From the living room you have access to an open terrace with sea views.
• Suite room with a large window (xanela) and stunning views of the Vigo estuary. It has a private bathroom with glass from which you can enjoy the views while you shower, dressing room and bathtub in the room so you can relax. It also has a TV on the roof that is collected, if you wish, so as not to obstruct the wonderful views you will have from the bed.
• Junior room with a trundle bed that can be made into a double bed, with TV and views of the estuary from the window.
• Vintage room with desk, TV and views of the estuary from the window.
• Second full bathroom with shower
You can park the vehicle in front of the house, in a reserved place and access it through an independent portal.
A box with breakfast foods (fruit, juice, milk, cereals, toast, butter, jam, coffee, tea, cocoa and sugar) is included in the rental price, and occasionally, when it is collected, we include a basket with products season of our organic garden.
We have drawn some circular hiking routes in the village of Soutoxusto, which you can make by going directly from the portal of the house. These routes will not leave you indifferent, since they are trails that go through a forest with great natural wealth and there are stretches that pass through the Camino de Santiago. During the tour you can enjoy breathtaking views of the entire Vigo estuary, the Rande bridge, Redondela, Arcade, Vilaboa and even the Cíes islands. There is the option to make the last stretch of the route along the coast, crossing some small beaches, but it can only be accessed at low tide.
The town of Soutoxuste, where the house is located, has cozy coves of golden sand, which can be enjoyed in summer. Very close, at 3km, there is the beach of Cesantes, a large beach in front of the island of San Simón. In the opposite direction to 2km is Arcade, well known for its oysters and restaurants specializing in seafood.
Just 20 minutes by car, you can reach the center of the city of Vigo, from where you can take the boat to see the famous Cíes Islands. In the opposite direction, you can also reach the city of Pontevedra in 20 minutes. And also 20 minutes away is the Vigo airport. The house being in rural area is very well connected to these places.