The 392 bis is an atypical house charm, a 1885 barn with raw materials: stone, steel, wood, concrete and clay coated hemp blend harmoniously to provide a framework of soft and warm life.
the renovation is made mostly from organic and ecological materials.
The 392 bis is in the Deux Sevres in the center of the place called "Ternanteuil" 400 m Castle Coudray-Salbart overlooking the banks of Sevre, 2 kms Echiré (village shops) known for its butter made wooden churn.
Let yourself go with the birds singing in the pool - breakfast on the outdoor terrace of 80 m2 landscaped with fountain - Walk along the weans and Castle Coudray Salbart.
The boat rides in the Marais Poitevin continue your fullness of times.
On the ground floor
• A living room with fireplace and kitchen 50m2 separate toilet with a stereo and cd dvd jack Ipod for music lovers.
• A room of 25 m2 with bathroom Italian shower and toilet, 160 × 190 Murphy bed, desk, bedside.
• Two bedrooms
• a 19 m2 with bathroom and toilet
4 bed 90 × 190 office chairs bedside cabinet
• the other of 23 m2 with bathroom and wc
1 bed of 160 × 190 office chair bedside
Insulation is made of hemp and paintings are biological and lime.
The heating mode is a type of air 'inverter' (reversible).
• The 392bis is equipped with a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, oven and microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, wifi, flat screen TV, cot and high chair on application.
• Outdoor terrace of 80 m2 landscaped with fountain
• We provide bikes, table tennis, ball, Badminton.
• Picnic possible under the cherry tree in the garden I cons below
• The pool is open to guests. (Owners nearby)
• Garage under lean + parking.
• We provide linens and towels.