This light-filled, modern apartment is ideally situated just 10 minutes walk from Coventry Station and City Centre. With free parking, a balcony for lazy weekend brunches, fast broadband and Netflix, it makes a perfect base for professionals or holiday makers visiting the city. Coventry Station, City Centre and University are all within easy walking distance. We're also a short drive from Warwick University, Jaguar Land Rover, Ricoh Arena, Birmingham NEC and all that Warwickshire has to offer.
You'll have use of the entire apartment and allocated parking space, plus fast wireless internet, Netflix, a dishwasher, washer/dryer and all towels and bed linen. We'll also provide you with grocery items for a quick and healthy breakfast.
The flat is on the 3rd floor of a quiet, modern development. There are 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living/dining room and separate kitchen. There are double beds in both bedrooms and an optional (double) sofa bed in the living room.
Check in times are from 3pm to 8pm daily. Early or later arrivals are accepted (with a minimum 48hrs advance notice).
Please note that this is a 3rd floor flat with no lift access, so is unfortunately not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
We are right in the heart of Coventry, UK City of Culture 2021! The city centre is on your doorstep, with plenty of restaurants, bars and shopping. If you fancy something more cultural we'd recommend the Herbert Art Gallery, Coventry Cathedral, Warwick Arts Centre, the Belgrade Theatre and Coventry Transport Museum. Further afield are Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon and Royal Leamington Spa.
- Coventry Station and City Centre are just a 10 minute walk away
- Coventry University is a 20 minute walk
- We're a 12 minute drive away from Warwick University
- 10 minutes drive from Jaguar Land Rover
- 15 minutes drive from Ricoh Arena (used by Wasps rugby union and Coventry City football club)
- The NEC is about 30 minutes by car, or 10 minutes from Coventry train station
- It's also a short drive to Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Ruby, Birmingham, Kenilworth, Nuneaton and Royal Leamington Spa