October Onward AVAILABLE !!! RESERVE YOUR 2020 DATES NOW- Amazing Views
Gloria & George
- english, spanish
About Gloria & George
We also own Penthouse Unit #2305 and have availability September 2019 onward for booking. Please see VRBO listing #1082235 for details of this equally well appointed unit. It also comes with covered, reserved parking within the complex (not across the street) and comes with free daily, front-row beach chairs/umbrella service (a $25 per day value). WE ALSO HAVE TWO CABINS IN TENNESSEE. THE FIRST CABIN IS LOCATED AT GATLINBURG, TENNESSEE LOCATED IN ELK SPRINGS RESORT. IT IS A 2 BEDROOM - 2 BATH. ELK SPRINGS RESORT IS RATED #1 IN THE GATLINBURG AREA BY TRIP ADVISOR. SEE VRBO 441294 OR SEE ELK SPRINGS RESORT RENTALS AND OUR CABIN IS NAMED "DIAMOND MINE". OUR SECOND SMOKY MOUNTAINS TENNESSEE CABIN IS LOCATED AT PIGEON FORGE AND IS IN BEAUTIFUL/UPSCALE CEDAR FALLS RESORT. See "Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals" website and our cabin is named "TUCKERED BEARS".
Gloria & George purchased this Condo in 2016
Why Gloria & George chose West Panama City Beach
Well maintained/managed, relaxed atmosphere resort complex close enough to the hustle and bustle of the Pier Park area but still far enough away to provide the more relaxed atmosphere which most vacationers are looking for.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Exactly what we wanted
Great people and great place to stay. Will stay here again
Hey there David! Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to send this nice review. Let us know when you are looking to getaway again in the future.
George and Gloria
This condo was exactly as described. The owner's were very easy to communicate with. Awesome!
Very easy check in. Beautiful view with a very well appointed condo. It had everything we needed. The parking spot right in front of the elevators was a very special bonus. George and Gloria are AWESOME.
George and Gloria were excellent hosts and the listing was completely accurate. Will stay here again
When we arrived, we found our parking place exactly as described and found the elevator extremely convenient. We were completely unloaded from the car and in the room in minutes. The room was spotless and there was some dishwasher detergent on the counter that we used later on in the week. All the amenities were exactly as described and then some. We found an umbrella and two beach chairs in the storage closet that we used all week. As someone who is young and new to traveling and planning vacations, this property was perfect and everyone in our group thought the same. George and Gloria were excellent hosts and I’m hoping to stay in this property again.
Emerald Isle condo
This was a very nice condo with an easy renting process. Owners were great.
Thank you for providing the review Tiffany. We were very glad to have had you as our guest and look forward to having you back in the future at either of our Emerald Isle Resort condos. You stayed in unit #1904 and we also own a Penthouse unit #2305. Unit #2305 also comes with the same amenities including reserved parking and free daily front-row beach chairs. All the best to you!
George and Gloria
Fabulous condo, breathtaking views.
The whole experience from start to finish was wonderful.
1. The condo- the inside is beautifully decorated and is equipped with everything you would need. The beds are very comfortable. The seating in the living area is comfortable and plentiful. We loved it.
2. The view- The balcony was our favorite part of the whole condo. It is spacious. We ate every meal out there. The chairs are high enough to see the ocean. They also have lounge chairs and regular chairs. We saw dolphins, sea turtles, sting rays, fish and even a shark.
3. The beach- We loved the beach, the staff was very friendly and came by often to fix our umbrella to ensure we had as much shade as we wanted. We always had a front row seat. The beach is clean and beautiful and not overly crowded.
4. The complex- The complex is well located in a nice area far enough away from the hustle and bustle but still located in a convenient area near shops and restaurants. There are plenty of elevators, we never had to wait. The parking was excellent, right in front of the elevators as described. The condo was clean and we felt very safe.
5. The hosts- Gloria and George were fabulous. They even made arrangements for our groceries to be picked up and brought to our condo! They were very responsive and provided all of the information we needed.
We will definitely be back.
Polly, you really put a lot of thought and time into providing this very nice review. We thank you for that. It was our pleasure serving you. Also, thank you for the thought of having groceries delivered to the condo.......you were the first to do that. We are going to start offering that service. We certainly hope to have you back in the future in either of our condos at Emerald Isle Resort.
George and Gloria
Home away from home
The condo was perfect! It was clean, updated and had a warm feeling of home. It was stocked with everything you needed for the first day, which was very convenient. The location is great. We would definitely stay there again and recommend it to responsible friends!
Thank you very much for the well thought review. By all means please recommend our condos (#1904 and #2305) to responsible friends. We look forward to having you back with us again when you are ready for another beach getaway!
George and Gloria