|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Far away from the hustle and bustle of town, the only sounds you’ll hear on our property is the nature and birds chirping above you. Our home is ideal destination for those who love tranquility and nature,with unspoiled view of the sea.
Situated down the hill, about 400 meters from Glossa village, a bakery, a market a tavern and bus stop.
Lavender house is totally renovated semi detached stone house.
The main entrance door from the yard leads into the ground floor. The room has white marble floors, wooden ceiling with exposed chestnut beams and preserved stone walls.
It consists of open plan living room with corner custom made fireplace and enjoys lovely sea views. The sofa can be converted into a bed for an extra person.
The kitchen area is in the same room, at the opposite side. It has fully equipped kitchen (+dishwasher)
The bathroom is also on the ground floor. The stylish,cool, full tiled bathroom, comprises bath with shower facility, basin, wc and washing machine. The window allows air ventilation and plenty of day light.
The hand made staircase - all from hard wood - is really a piece of art.
The yard on the ground floor has white marble floor and stone walls. Half of it is covered with wooden ceiling and exposed chestnut beams. The views to the sea and the surrounding area are wonderful and uninterrupted.
The staircase from ground floor leads direct into the first bedroom on the top floor. This light room has open beamed traditional roof and French doors to a spacious sunny veranda with panoramic views. Here are 2 single beds.
The second seperate bedroom with open beamed traditional roof and double bed has access into its own small veranda with sea views, where is also a second entrance.
Recommended to rent a vehicle but not necessary. We could arrange for you to rent a car or motorbike. There is a small space very close to the house about 50m far that you could park. To rent a vehicle is a nice choice as you can round easily the island.
Also we can arrange for you a private day trip with speed boat to round the island or meet the desert island until Alonnisos or further at the other side to Skiathos (from Skpelos harbor).
Special Requirements - Iron and iron board are available if required, free of charge.
More special requirements (breakfast, food, drinks, champagne, flowers arrangement, beach towels, etc.) can be arranged on request.
- BOOKING - In order to make safe your reservation, you may send us your deposit (30% of total invoice) with bank transfer. Note that balance of invoice is required 8 weeks prior to departure. If booking less than 8 weeks prior to holiday, full payment is required.
- CANCELLATION - We urge you to take out holiday insurance, which will cover most likely causes of cancellation. If you cancel up to eight weeks before departure 30% of rent will be charged. Within eight weeks of departure 100% of rent will be charged. In the event of non-payment of the balance, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. It is highly unlikely that we would have to cancel your booking, but disasters can befall houses as they do people. In this case we will provide the earliest possible notification, offer a full refund or attempt to find alternative accommodation, which is acceptable to you.
- The client should leave the accommodation in good order and undertakes to inform us of any damage or loss during occupancy and to pay for such damage or loss.
- CLEANING - Bathroom towels and linen are provided and changed (no beach towels) every seven days. Extra cleaning house is upon request and the price is extra, you need to pay on arrival if you are interested- but you need to ask for this on booking time, for us to be well prepared to provide you this service.
- FREE of charge baby cot
- HEATING - Extra charge for heating in the cold months.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 16 2016 - May 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
- Add extra charge of 10% for up to 2 persons.
- FREE of charge baby cot
- extra cleaning of the house is upon request and the price is extra, you need to pay on arrival if you are interested- but you need to ask for this on booking time, for us to be well prepared to provide you this service.
- extra charge for heating in the cold months.