Situated in North Cornwall and perched on the very edge of the majestic
Bodmin Moor, which extends to over 100 square miles, this is surely one
of the last completely unspoilt places in England. The cottage has been
renovated to create the perfect retreat in a designated dark sky area
with stunning views across the Camel Valley. The Linney boasts an open
plan lounge/kitchen/diner which is spacious and luxurious and the
owners have thought of all their guests needs; there is a log burner in
the lounge, a TV in the bedroom and even USB charger points in all the
rooms. It's perfect for couples wishing to stay in this wonderful part
The Linney is one of 7 beautifully converted barns which now form the
peaceful hamlet of Penrose Burden. If you wish to book the other
cottages here, there is also Troutstream, Jingles, Goosehill, Snappers,
Otterbridge, and Butterwell. Its central location makes both coastlines
easily accessible; the South with its long sandy beaches, historic
ports, secluded creeks and the Eden Project, and the North with its
dramatic cliffs, quiet coves, grand country houses and historic market
towns. The location provides easy access to North Cornwall coast
including Port Isaac, Padstow, Rock, Boscastle and Polzeath.
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Ground floor converted barn.
* Kitchen and utilities: Bosch electric oven and hob, microwave, Swan
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Enclosed patio and garden with table, chairs and BBQ.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: This property does not accept Sunday changeovers.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take