Welcome to Simply Salema and our beachfront Casa das Estevas..
Beachfront paradise in a unique location. Looking immediately over the ocean and with direct access to a secluded sandy beach, this is perhaps the perfect large Algarve holiday villa. A private luxury abode with mesmerising coastal vistas sleeping up to 10 guests in 5 ensuite bedrooms (with optional studio apartment increasing capacity to 12+ at a nominal extra cost if required). Salema's pretty village centre and main beach is a short 5-minute stroll away. Boasting a fully equipped games room with bar, outdoor hot tub, large heated swimming pool with separate heated children’s area and majestic roof terrace, Casa das Estevas is a truly stunning villa befitting of the most special occasion.
Perhaps amongst the finest located villas in Europe, this is the perfect getaway for a group of friends or families, seeking exclusive occupancy of a luxury villa in a unique beachfront location.
Situated in a peaceful residential area, the villa looks directly over the ocean and offers stunning 'picture-postcard' coastal views. With the sea just metres in front, you can literally see and hear the waves lapping onto the quiet cove, whilst Salema's village centre with it’s main sandy beach, cafes, restaurants and bars is a short 5-minute stroll.
Fully air-conditioned, the villa accommodates 10 guests in five large en-suite bedrooms. Our separate studio apartment on the poolside level is also available if required at a nominal extra cost. The apartment increases capacity to a very maximum of 14 guests, although 12 is most comfortable. If the apartment is not required it cannot be booked by another group.
Watch small fishing boats in Salema bay as you relax in the large heated swimming pool, whilst the children play in a separate shallow children’s pool. And when the sun sets why not enjoy our huge games room with bar, pool table, table tennis, table football, darts and more. The villa boasts a luxury hot tub, stone-built BBQ area, stunning roof terrace and direct beach access.
- Astonishing, uninterrupted views of Salema village, beach, coastline and Atlantic Ocean.
- Direct access from the villa to a secluded cove, and only a gentle 5-minute stroll to Salema’s main sandy beach, shops, restaurants and bars.
- Total covered building area of 380m2.
- 5 bedrooms which can be made up as twins or king-sized doubles, luxuriously furnished, each with private bathroom (with bath &/or shower) and extensive south facing terraces overlooking the ocean.
- Optional studio apartment (available at a nominal extra nominal cost if required)
- Large open plan, luxuriously furnished dining room and lounge, with satellite TV (UK freesat), wireless music system and south facing terraces overlooking the ocean.
- Fully fitted and equipped modern kitchen.
- Large games room with bar, wireless music system, table football, darts, pool and table tennis.
- Safe, secure storage for golf clubs, windsurfs etc. There is also a safe for valuables.
- Utility area with washing machine.
- High-speed broadband WiFi internet throughout.
- Modern lighting, air conditioning and heating throughout.
- Large heated swimming pool of 66m2, including separate shallow children's pool at one end (see availability / restrictions on prices page of website).
- Large Jacuzzi close to the poolside & games room, overlooking the ocean.
- Poolside terrace of 137m2, with sun loungers, parasols, tables/chairs, gas BBQ area and outdoor shower & toilet.
- Rear courtyard and entrance driveway of 96m2, made from local Calcada stone.
- First floor balcony covers 57m2.
- Top floor balcony covers 46m2.
- Majestic roof terrace of 20m2.
- Ample free parking space next to the villa.
We also offer 3 nearby luxury beach/ocean front villas for your purusal as follows:
Casa Vista Paraiso - ocean villa: ref 1055911
Casa Kiss - ocean villa: ref 809284
Casa da Lana - ocean villa: ref 809284
Simply Salema. Luxury Algarve Beach & Ocean Villas
We are also pleased to offer luxury ski and summer alpine holidays in Morzine, France. Please see 'Simply Morzine'