1. The villa is meant for families and couples only.
2. The house is located in a quiet suburb of Marrakech (Tamansourt), see the neighborhood description.
3. Take good notice of the house rules, because it is not allowed to invite others, to play loud music in the evenings or to smoke in the indoor areas.
The rooms on the ground floor are connected to each other. As a result, the light and air flow is maximal. The large open kitchen (fully equipped) contains a dining area and overlooks the 'modern' living room with TV corner. Opposite the living room is the traditional salon: a comfortable sadari-lounge.
On the 1st floor there are 3 bedrooms. With king-size bed, TV corner, bathroom ensuite and balcony, bedroom 1 is the master bedroom. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed, bathroom ensuite and balcony. Bedroom 3 consists of 2 single beds. The sleepers in this last room can use both the bathroom on the ground floor and on the roof terrace.
The villa further consists of a roof terrace, front garden and back garden where you can relax. The lounge on the roof terrace is ideal to spend the evening hours in or to isolate yourself to read a book during the day. With a beautiful view on a cozy garden, the backyard offers the necessary facilities to organize a barbecue. Around the pool in the front yard is a high fence placed for your privacy. In addition to the private swimming pool and sunbathing facilities, the front garden also includes a lounge for different purposes. Because of the neighborhood security you can possibly park the car safely in front of the door, but in consultation you can also park the car in the garage.
The villa is completely private to use. However, every week someone will come by appointment to clean the pool. In addition, it is possible to hire a cleaning lady or cook. If you rent longer than a week, a cleaning lady will visit you by appointment once a week.
We have furnished the house with a lot of compassion and dedication to provide all your comforts. We hope that you take this into account and use the house as you would use your own home. We therefore assume that you take into account hygiene, use of materials, energy consumption and water consumption.
The household manual:
Although the house is equipped with air conditioning, its use is not necessary. Because of the favorable location, the air flow is optimal if you open the windows / doors at the front and rear. Both the windows and doors are fitted with screens, so you will not experience any problems with insects.
The TV in the living room contains chrome-cast so you can connect your phone to the TV. This allows you to project your phone screen onto the TV. The device is connected to the HDMI port of the TV. The button on the device allows you to switch from Android to Apple and back depending on your phone. If you then select the correct HDMI channel via the source button on the remote control, you can connect your telephone to the TV to project your own media or apps (eg netflix).
The TV in the bedroom is a smart TV, here you can directly select the app to choices, without the intervention of a telephone.
To ensure hygiene, it is important that you comply with some hygiene regulations:
- do not enter the carpets with your shoes;
- not with your shoes on tables, benches and / or beds;
- like to eat in the appropriate eating places: at the bar, in the dining area and outside, so please do not wait on the couches;
- you can store your waste in containers, which can be found in the area.
4 Dealing with the home:
We would like to appeal to your morality in dealing with the material in the house. For example, we would like to ask you to use materials that are fastened with screws, rails and the like, such as windows, doors, TVs, cabinets, etc.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding and wish you a nice and relaxing stay and hope to see you again soon.
The house is located in a suburb (Marrakech-Tamansourt: https: // goo.gl / maps / esEx6eQyExs). This location offers several advantages:
- There is no traffic and it is nice and quiet, which contributes to a good night's rest and a relaxing stay. You even hear the birds chirping in the morning.
- It is exactly 17 km from Gueliz.
- You are in the city within 15 to 30 minutes (see photo).
- You can do your shopping cheaply within walking distance. There is a fruit and vegetable market, bakery and local supermarket in the immediate vicinity (see photos).
- Other neighborhood facilities (within walking distance): modern fitness center, hammam, various eateries and cafes.
- It is on the motorway and thus serves as an ideal base to other cities (Casablanca, Agadir, Essaouira are all within about 2 hours to reach). It is also easily accessible.
- The nearest airports can also be reached within 2 hours.
What is there to do in Marrakech and surroundings:
- Djemaa El Fna
- Koutoubia mosque
- Ouzoud (waterfalls)
- Lalla Takerkoust
- Majorelle garden
You can easily get to and from the villa by taxi, bus and private transport. See the photos where the taxi stand and bus stop are located. Also on the pictures you can find the routes to and from the nearest airports and the distance to and from Marrakech-city.
Kitchen for guests to make meals
TV, Cable TV
Separate entrance on the street or in the building
Extra pillows and blankets
A table or desk with space for a laptop and a comfortable chair
Plates and cutlery
Pans, oil, salt and pepper