3 Bedroom "Fielding" style house in the pleasant residential area of Bispham (North Blackpool).
Front and back gardens, off street parking (if required) 250 yds to a Woodland and Community Orchard.
Convenient for Blackpool attractions, Bispham Village and Cleveleys.
- Kitchen: Stainless Stee Oven, Hob and Extractor. Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Cutlery and Crockery for 8, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Pots and Pans, Various cooking equipment
- Lounge and Dining Room (Open Plan with Patio Doors): Wi-fi, Cable + Virgin Media V6, Netflix (subscription required), Youtube, 37" Flatscreen, Bluetooth DAB Stereo Sofa Bed / Chaise Lange, Sofa, Dining room table + 6 Chairs
- Patio Doors Leading onto Rear Gardens, 5ft Fence, Enclosed,
- Seating: Patio area with Parasol and seating for 4.
- Bedroom 1 (Double): King Size Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Double): King Size bed
- Bedroom 3 (Single): Single Bed
- Bathroom, WC, WHB, Bath with over-bath shower
Nearest Pub: https://www.stonehouserestaurants.co.uk/nationalsearch/northwest/thesquirrelbispham/foodanddrink
Closest Shops: Londis 150m, Bispham Village - 400m (Tesco, Indoor Market, Senior's Chippy, Pizza Hut, Chinese Takeaway. Bargain Booze)
Nearest Beach: 1 mile
Head for Bispham tram stop (The illuminations start here) and find open beaches that most tourists miss.
If you catch the sunset in Bispham (the sun sets over the Irish sea,) you will see the sun setting behind the largest wind-farm in Europe - it's Spectacular!