A spacious, modern 2-bed apartment a short walk from Manchester City Centre and located by the campuses of both Manchester University & Manchester Metropolitan University. LGBTQ friendly.
Large open-plan living room & kitchen with plenty of natural light and space to relax. Dining table provided for up to 6 people.
Kitchen is fully-equipped with a microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven & hob for you to use.
Basics provided (bedsheets, pillows, duvets, towels, milk, tea, coffee, bread). Sheets and towels replaced weekly for long stays, with a quick weekly clean included.
Hairdryer, iron & ironing board are in the apartment for your convenience.
One free secure parking space included.
Free unlimited High-speed Fibre WiFi.
This apartment is perfectly located near:
- The Universities in walking distance - great for visiting parents or academics or for graduations
- Manchester United's ground is a 10 minute taxi journey away (or a bus that stops right outside the apartment)
- Manchester City's ground is a 10 minute taxi journey away
- Manchester City Centre is a ten minute walk or short taxi journey
- The Aquatic Centre is a short walk away, you could be swimming in the Commonwealth games' pool!
- Late-night Asda supermarket (Mon-Sat) a short drive away
- Manchester Airport is a 20-min drive
- Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM) only a few minutes' walk around the corner
- Plenty of pubs, bars and restaurants within walking distance (can recommend some when you arrive)
- Palace Theatre (walkable), Manchester Opera House (walkable/taxi/car), Lowry Theatre (taxi/car) nearby.
NB This apartment is on the first floor above ground floor, without a lift, so may not be suitable if you have special mobility/access requirements.
Bedroom 1 = Double bed.
Bedroom 2 = Double bed
PLUS 1 Double airbed (with mains pump) and full bedding provided when more than 4 are staying (has to be in the lounge)