The property is a spacious three bedroom apartment that has been finished to a very high standard. The building is a converted hotel built in 1860 with period characteristics and 12ft ceilings. It is a perfect location which is a few minutes walk down the hill to the beach and the promenade which features the last remaining most northerly pier in the country. It is ideally situated between Dundas and Milton Street for the superb restaurants and bars in Saltburn.
We are ideally placed for walkers to pick up The Cleveland Way, which is a few minutes walk away.
- sleeps upto 6 guests
- private parking for one car
- balcony with views
- 1 kingsize, 1 double & a set of bunk beds
- 1 family bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 ensuite with spacious shower
- dishwasher & washing machine
- TV, Apple TV, CD player, xbox 360 console & wii console
- Iron & ironing board
- bed linen and towels included
- no pets allowed
- no smoking
Arrival time is from 3pm and departure time is 11am