This charming two-bedroom apartment is close to all Nashville has to offer. It's a tastefully decorated and updated space on second floor of a home with a full bath (shower stall, not tub) and efficiency kitchen.
Perfectly situated, the apartment is just 5-10 min from all East Nashville attractions and restaurants, less than 10 minutes from Grand Ole Opry and Gaylord Opryland and only 15 minutes to downtown.
Amenities include: TV w/cable & Netflix, WIFI, workspace, living room, spacious kitchen, private deck with bistro table, dining area, balcony & full access to park-like backyard. Window a/c unit in the living room, portable a/c in the bedroom and fans are used to cool the house in the summer. Heat is provided by radiant heaters (space heaters).
Enjoy your own comfortable and stylish Nashville apartment just minutes away from all that Nashville has to offer. Perfect for vacation or business.
This newly updated apartment with a mid-century flair is located on the SECOND FLOOR of our home and has a separate outdoor entrance. Park in your off-street spot (reserved just for for you) and follow the short path through our park-like backyard to the stairs of your private residence.
Relax and unwind in this sweet space that includes a full-size couch, cable TV and WIFI. No need to eat out for every meal with the provided dining area and spacious kitchen that includes a mini-fridge, toaster oven and microwave. Make your favorite hot beverage with your electric kettle and coffee maker. Coffee, tea, cream and sweeteners are provided.
Take in a lovely Nashville morning or evening on your private balcony or enjoy a stroll in the yard where you can sit and relax.
The spacious and soothing Japan Bedroom features a queen size bed with a new latex mattress, a built-in work station, a lovely view of the expansive backyard, as well as a large closet with ample space for your clothing. This bedroom has a window a/c unit for summer months.
The bright and cheery Coastal Bedroom has a full size bed and two built-in chests of drawers for your clothing. Important to note that this room that this room is not as cool as the rest of the apartment in the summer as it DOES NOT have an a/c unit, but does have a ceiling fan and additional floor fan. It also is semi-private with a light-blocking curtain.
BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE READ AND ACKNOWLEGE THE FOLLOWING. THANKS!
- If you are 6 feet or taller, please know that there are some low spots in this apartment, specifically the door to the second bedroom.
- Be aware of the ceiling fan in the living room. You can clear it, but I wouldn't jump up and down. We've had tall people stay here and love it, but we want to give you a heads up. We didn't build the apartment. I guess some small people did. ; )
- -Also, the bathroom is roomy, but the shower (stall) is very narrow.
- The apartment does not have a central HVAC system. In the summer it's cooled by two units and fans and in the colder season by several powerful radiant heaters (and an extra heater for the bathroom). This is why the prices is lower than other similar properties in the area. Our guests love the place and don't mind (according to reviews), but it's important you know!
- The apartment is on the second floor of our home, so you will have to climb some stairs.
- We have a dog downstairs who is not allowed in the apartment. You will only see her if we are in the backyard at the same time.
Our goal is to make sure you have a wonderful stay here in Nashville. We created this space with love and can't wait to share it with you!
Here are some additional reviews of the apartment we received from other services besides VRBO:
"Thanks Amy for being a terrific host! We really enjoyed the place and all the attention to detail that you point into it. We were happy to be your first guests. Best of luck! You'll do great!" - Andrew and Jennah, Atlanta, GA
"We had a wonderful stay. It was a very neat, wonderfully located apartment with everything we needed for a weekend stay in Nashville. We would definitely recommend this place to anyone planning a trip to the music city!" - Sarah, Louisville, KY
"A lovely place for a visit to Nashville. A beautiful and tranquil home and neighborhood. Amy and Ryan's place has a ton of character and looks even better in person than it does in the pictures. Ultimate attention to detail. Sweet people that made sure our stay was great. Don't think twice about staying here." - Samuel, San Francisco, CA
"We had a great time staying at this apartment. Everything we needed or wanted was there. The bed was very comfortable. We took an Uber most every where went, and it was very affordable. Can't wait to stay again." - Josh, Pendleton, SC
OUR RULES that you agree to when you book, outside of treating our home with respect:
-No drugs of any kind
-No open flames (candles) or incense
-No additional visitors who are not included in the original reservation
-No more than two vehicles in the driveway
- No parties
- Please wash any dishes you use and leave them in the sink to dry
Biggest rule, please enjoy! We have a tons of great recommendations waiting for you on in our "Welcome to Nashville" binder!
We look forward to hosting you!
- Ryan and Amy