When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The apartment consists of a doubled bedroom equipped with:
1) a double bed, a wardrobe, and a flat screen TV.
2) a living room with 2 double sofa beds and a flat screen TV.
The kitchen area has full kitchen facilities: fridge/freezer, washing machine, cooker, grill, oven and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, pots and pans, cutlery, cups, glasses and coffee maker.
WESTFIELD : UNIQUE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS: This is a must see : Europe’s largest shopping centre: Westfield Stratford city, features more than 300 shops, 70 restaurants, a 14-screen cinema, 3 hotels and Britain’s largest casino. Fashion, food , leisure community, and kids are all there.
TRANSPORT: Going to the city:
Main underground stations: Stratford, Leyton, Leytonstone.
Main overground stations: Stratford, Maryland, Leytonstone high road, Wanstead Park and Forest Gate.
From Stanstead airport you can take bus a9 to Stratford (45 mins)
From Heathrow take the underground to Stratford or Leyton
From Gatwick , take the train to London Bridge and the underground to Stratford.
From Luton , take the train to London , then the underground to Stratford or Leyton.
If you are driving, there is a free off street parking at the apartment.
1. This is a one bed apartment available in Stratford. There is a double bed in the bedroom . The living room has got 2 double sofa beds.
3 . It is 5-10 MINS ON THE BUS Stratford Station. Very convnient to visit London and the city.
3. It is 10 mins BUS JOURNEY to the London Olympics 2012 stadium, and has got its own kitchen own shower, and free wireless internet. It is an independent apartment. you don't share anything with anyone.
4. Nearest tube stations: 20mins walk to Stratford . Leyton : 15 mins walk, Leytonstone :15 min walk
5. Nearest supermarkets: Morrissona 15 mins walk.
6. 15 mins on the tube to Liverpool Street (city) Canary Wharf, (city), 30 mins to Victoria, Westminster, Houses of parliament, ... Barbican Centre , St Pauls' Cathedral ,British Museum , British Library Covent Garden , Tower of London , Leicester Square , Trafalgar Square , Soho , London Eye ,, London Zoo ,Oxford St , Madame Tussauds , Buckingham Palace , Marble Arch , Hyde Park … etc
Where do I collect the keys on arrival ? I will meet you at the property to give you the keys.
Who cleans the apartment on the last day? It is self-catering apartment , so I expect you to do it so that I keep the cost low for you.
There is a small £30 cleaning and security deposit I take on arrival. If you return the apartment clean and there is nothing broken , I return the deposit to you in full. I am trying to keep the cost low by not charging you extra.
the apartment is cleaned before your arrive.
Who provide cleaning material ? I do . Yes cleaning stuff will be in the flat.
The kitchen is a new fitted kitchen with full kitchen facilities. There is a new washing machine there now. There is a microwave, a cooker (hob, grill, and oven), toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer, pots and pans, cutlery , plates, cups and glasses.
The kitchen is separate from the bedroom.
The kitchen has got a dinning table
L'appartamento era veramente carino, indipendente, in una zona molto tranquilla e ben collegata, riscaldato, con tutto quello che serve.. Siamo state veramente accolte bene. il proprietario sempre disponibile. E il prezzo ok! Lo consiglio
This is a very lovely apartment. I and my family stayed here and we had a comfortable experience. The neighbours were nice and the owner Mr Maurice is very friendly and accomodating. Hope you have a wonderful time as much as we did. :)
During our stay in London, Maurice had an excellent attention in all our needs. The apartment is very comfortable and is an excellent opportunity for travelers who want to see London being out of the downtown area, because its location allows to travel anywhere. Maurice Thank you very much for your attention.
Elegant and large one bed apartment , 10mins from Stratford city and Westfield, 15min on the underground train from Stratford to the city, Liverpool Street, banks and St Pauls, 30mins to Westminster, Piccadilly Circus, London Eye, and Tower Bridge. Ideal location to see London and relax. This apartment is equipped with a flat screen TV, both in the bedroom and in the living room, wireless internet, is also close to Westfield with its spectacular tourist attractions, and will offer travelers memorable romantic breaks or a chance to visit many sites in London and its East London suburbs.