About the property
- Condo1243 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
Slopeside Condo - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath - Sleeps 6
Crystal Peak Lodge is one of the finest luxury ski-in/ski-out residences in Breckenridge. This slopeside, two- bedroom unit offers a spacious layout, incredible resort amenities and has one of the best locations in the entire complex! Take in the incredible views of Peak 7 and the Independence SuperChair right from the deck of this exceptional condo.
LOCATION – This fantastic slopeside all-season resort allows you to experience everything Breckenridge has to offer year round. Set at the base of Peak 7, these luxurious condominiums are located right next to the BreckConnect Gondola and Independence SuperChair to get you to the slopes or into town quickly.
UNIT AMENITIES – This spacious second-floor unit accommodates up to six guests comfortably and includes a master king bedroom, a queen bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, polished granite slab countertops, an eat-in counter and a separate dining area for a quick breakfast before heading out in the morning or dinner together after a full day on the mountain. The living room area offers a place to gather together to watch a movie or relax by the fire. The views from the deck don’t get any better this!
CRYSTAL PEAK LODGE RESORT AMENITIES – With an outdoor plaza with a fireplace, fitness facility, steam room and outdoor hot tubs, there is plenty to keep you and your group occupied. More added perks are the private ski lockers, underground heated parking and free in-town shuttle service.
ONE SKI HILL PLACE RESORT AMENITIES – Being a guest at Crystal Peak also gives you access to One Ski Hill Place, including the resort’s swimming pool, fitness center, bowling alley, restaurants and après ski bar. Also enjoy the resort’s free shuttle that provides door to door service anywhere in Breckenridge.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths (2 Full) / 1,243 s.f. / 2nd Floor
• Sleeps 6 – 1 King, 1 Queen & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 7 / Independence SuperChair
• Crystal Peak Lodge Resort – Peak 7
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – Ski-In/Ski-Out
o Shuttle – Resort Shuttle
o Main St – 1.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (6 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV with cable & DVD player
• Private balcony with 2 small patio chairs & small table
• Private laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in utility closet
• Crystal Peak Lodge Resort Amenities – Outdoor plaza, fitness area, steam room, outdoor hot tubs, private ski lockers, Sevens Restaurant, business center & resort shuttle service
• One Ski Hill Resort Amenities – Theater room, bowling alley, game room, fitness area, pool, hot tub, sauna, concierge, restaurants, ski school, ski lockers & ski valet, meeting rooms, business center & resort shuttle service
• Parking – Heated parking garage – 1 space total – Additional spaces based on availability
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Imagine a signature collection of exclusive mountain vacation rentals in Breckenridge. Picture extravagant ski homes, true ski-in/ski-out condos and extreme comfort at the end of your ski day. Welcome to VisitBreck in Breckenridge, Colorado. Renting and managing over 120 properties, we are Breckenridge's luxury vacation rental company. Our premium properties, friendly staff and superior customer service - your perfect mountain vacation.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Absolutely perfect property. Very spacious, comfortable, beautiful design and views. Feels like a place you wished you lived in. Perfect location as well. Jump on the elevator, grab your skis from the private locker (or rent equipment one door over) and walk out the door to lift at the base of Peak 7. We cooked each night in the full sized kitchen and took advantage of the private bowling alley one night. Very fun! Both the owner and property management company were friendly, helpful and accessible. The only downside to this property is you may become spoiled and not be able to stay at a place again that doesn't have it all;)
Nice but no Atmosphere
The Crystal Peak Lodge was nice and our room was pleasant, views were beautiful, but there is no atmosphere, no restaurant, no hot chocolate, no drinks, no snacks, etc. The lodge experience was boring and it was basically just a hotel room.
The place was great and the ease of checking in was wonderful. I don't have any complaints other than the bath tub wasn't the cleanest. Would rent again
Terrific -- great accommodations for ski vacation.
Fabulous place right at the base of Peak 7. Four of us had a wonderful time -- really enjoyed the hot tub, sauna, outdoor grill, pool table and of course, being right beside the lift.
Very very nice!
The condo was very nice! The person at the front desk was extremely helpful and the gondola was still up and running! We could not have ask for a better experience!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees