A delightful 18th Century cottage, set in the charming hamlet of
Trevelmond on the southern fringes of Bodmin Moor, which is perfect
for access to the moors as well as offering a great base from which to
explore Cornwall. Thatch View Cottage feels both homely and welcoming.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oil-fired Rayburn, microwave oven,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Garden (not enclosed) with seating and Weber charcoal
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.8 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking