LOCATION OF THE APARTMENT
The apartment is situated in Trpanj which is located on the peninsula of Pelješac. It is one of the oldest settlements on Pelješac and is easily accessible by ferry boat via the port of Ploče, by air (airport Split and Dubrovnik) or by road via Ston.
Trpanj is a very picturesque traditional Croatian fishing village. There are several beaches dotted around the area, crystal clear seas, a healing mud bay, nature walks and miles of unspoilt countryside. There are a variety of local restaurants owned by fishermen, where you can eat their freshly caught fish, and copious local bars to suit all tastes.
Trpanj's lagoon Blace is covered in therapeutic mud. Along with therapeutic qualities, Blace has some other natural advantages: peace and beauty, mild climate with a positive effect on the human organism for the purpose of treatment, rehabilitation and recreation.
Trpanj's county along with everything previously mentioned offers beautiful, mainly pebble beaches, that are visited even by tourists from other tourist places on the peninsula.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE APARTMENT
The apartment is beachfront, it has a private beach and has two large terraces which overlook the sea and it is possible to admire one of the peninsula’s most beautiful panoramas of the Adriatic Sea.
It is surrounded by pine trees and garden.
The size of the apartment itself is 30 sq. meters. It can accommodate 2+1 people. It is a 1-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen and one bathroom.
- The bedroom comes with a double bed and TV.
- The kitchen is fully equipped so it comes with a stove, microwave, fridge and all the needed utensils such as pots, pans, plates…
- The living room has a large pull-out sofa which accommodates 1 person, a small coffee table…
- The bathroom has a shower, toilet, washbasin and washing machine.
The apartment comes with a private parking space.
NEAR THE APARTMENT
Because of its location, it is very easy to reach other destinations such as:
- Dubrovnik which is an hour and a half from the apartment by car.
- Ston which is a Medieval little town known as “salt-city” famous for its walls which are often referred as the European wall of China is just less than an hour from the apartment by car.
- Međugorje is only 57km from the apartment.