Situated in North Cornwall and perched on the very edge of the majestic
Bodmin Moor, which extends to over 100 square miles, this is surely one
of the last completely unspoilt places in England. Butterwells open
plan lounge/kitchen/diner is spacious and luxurious and the owners have
thought of all their guests needs; there are TV's in the bedrooms and
even usb charger points in all the rooms. It's perfect for families or
friends wishing to stay in this wonderful part of Cornwall.
Butterwell is one of 7 beautifully converted barns which now form the
peaceful hamlet of Penrose Burden. It has been renovated to create the
perfect retreat in a designated dark sky area with stunning views
across the Camel Valley. If you wish to book the other cottages here,
there is also The Linney, Jingles, Goosehill, Otterbridge and soon
Troutstream and Snappers.
Its central location makes both coastlines easily accessible; the South
with its long sandy beaches, historic ports, secluded creeks and the
Eden Project, and the North with its dramatic cliffs, quiet coves,
grand country houses and historic market towns. The location provides
easy access to North Cornwall coast including Port Isaac, Padstow,
Rock, Boscastle and Polzeath.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (2’6” - zip and link).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Ground floor renovated barn.
* Kitchen and utilities: Bosch electric oven and hob, microwave, Swan
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Patio and garden with table, chairs and BBQ.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: This property does not accept Sunday changeovers.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take