Situated in North Cornwall and perched on the very edge of the majestic
Bodmin Moor, which extends to over 100 square miles, this is surely one
of the last completely unspoilt places in England. Its central location
makes both coastlines easily accessible; the South with its long sandy
beaches, historic ports, secluded creeks and the Eden Project, and the
North with its dramatic cliffs, quiet coves, grand country houses and
historic market towns. The location provides easy access to North
Cornwall coast including Port Isaac, Padstow, Rock, Boscastle and
Goosehill's open plan lounge/kitchen/diner is spacious and luxurious
and the owners have thought of all their guests needs; there are TV's
in the bedrooms and even usb charger points in all the rooms. The two
en suite bedrooms are perfect for families or friends wishing to stay
in this wonderful part of Cornwall. Goosehill is one of 7 beautifully
converted barns which now form the peaceful hamlet of Penrose Burden.
It has been renovated to create the perfect retreat in a designated
dark sky area with stunning views across the Camel Valley. If you wish
to book the other cottages here, there is also The Linney, Otterbridge,
Butterwell and Jingles. Soon there will also be Troutstream and
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (2’6” - zip and link).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Ground floor converted barn.
* Kitchen and utilities: Bosch electric oven and hob, microwave, Swan
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Enclosed patio and garden with table, chairs and BBQ.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: This property does not accept Sunday changeovers.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.