|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Cal Forner is a typical house of the Pyrenees has been restored respecting both the original plan and the style of the town of Ansovell. Its location is also remarkable, as it is in the 'Natural Park Moixeró'. Thus, the windows offer incredible views of the imposing Sierra del Cadi, and the natural park.
• Living room with a dining room, a kitchen and a living room with spectacular views of the Cadí and chimney
• Two sofa beds
• A double room
• A bathroom (shower)
• An attic with extra bed
• Two double rooms
• A bathroom (shower)
• A small living room
• Access to garden
• All rooms with a view
Equipment: heating, fully equipped kitchen (oven, refrigerator, washing machine), table linen and towels, TV, HI-FI, wireless Internet, balcony, garden and barbecue, firewood.
Ansovell is a Pyrenean village of the region of l'Alt Urgell, in the region of Baridà (Lleida), in the municipality of Cava. It is located 1338m above sea level on the northern slopes of the Sierra del Cadi (place of great natural beauty) and the shared border of the provinces of Lleida, Barcelona and Girona. It is a gateway to the Natural Park of Cadi-Moixeró, the largest in Catalonia.
The north face of this mountain has a height that reaches sharply to the 2467M altitude, creating an exceptional view.
• Natural Environment
• Access Spa Castell
• Romanesque Way:
• Ruins of the Romanesque chapel of St. Martí d'Ansovell
• Sanctuary Boscalt and Boix (BOJ) 200 years
• Arsèguel, medieval village, and Santa Coloma d'Arsèguel)
• La Seu d'Urgell, with its Romanesque cathedral and its historical core.
• Museums in the area:
• Museum-wool factory Arsèguel
• La Seu d'Urgell
HIKING AND MOUNTAIN BIKE:
• A multitude of routes through the park.
FESTIVALS AND aplecs (Pilgrimages):
• Festa Major d'Ansovell: November 2nd Sunday
• Aplec of the Virgin of the Boscalt: 1st Sunday of September
• Festa Major d'Arsèguel: first Sunday in August
• International Meeting of Accordionists: last Saturday of July
• Aplec de les Fish: Easter Monday
• Aplec dels Segars: after Easter
Cross-country skiing (Nordic):
• St Joan de l'Erm
• Tuixent-La Vansa
• snow park of La Rabassa (St. Julia de Loria. AND)
• Andorra: Grandvalira, Vallnord
• Ice Palace: Canillo (AND)
Canoeing-Rafting: Olympic Park in La Seu d'Urgell
Aravell Golf at 25 min (28km)
• Restaurant Ca la Lluïsa
• Restaurant Hotel Font del Genil
La Seu d'Urgell
• Traditional market of Seu d'Urgell: Tuesdays and Saturdays (morning)
• Andorra la Vella and Escaldes Engordany (42km)
HUNTING AND FISHING
• Skiing Snowshoeing,
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Tarifa 2 noches: 500€
La tarifa es para 6-8 personas.
En caso de ser menos de 6 personas, contactar con la propiedad para conocer la tarifa.