About the property
- Cottage5381 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay4 nights
Cottage, 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 12 people
Finca Can tort, Marvelous country house sea view, air condition and free wifi
A beautiful and spectacular 500 sqm country house about 250 years old with sea view, completely restored, the outside walls fully lined with stone. The grounds are idyllic, with romantic lighting for outdoor dining on the spacious terraces or under the porch with the BBQ nearby. It has a beautiful swimming pool (6 x 12 m) with waterfall and a mosaic effect at the bottom. A large terrace surrounds three sides of the pool, equipped with twelve deckchairs, two wooden tables with chairs and umbrellas, in the middle of the grounds. The house is extremely comfortable, six bedrooms and six baths en suite, each equipped with satellite TV, one guest restroom on the ground floor, dining room and living area, plasma TV, satellite, DVD player. The kitchen is a modern gourmet’s dream with stainless steel furniture, countertops, professional dishwasher, microwave, large refrigerator, freezer, blender, high-quality gas cooker and oven, toaster, electric kettle and other appliances.
The distribution of the house is as follows: on the ground floor is the entrance or reception area, the dining room overlooking the garden, the kitchen with a window overlooking the garden and pool, as well as a door with access to the terraces of the back terraces. The living room has a door with access to rear terrace and a window. Two bedrooms with bathrooms en suite offer view to the back decks or the pool area. Guest bathroom. There is another detached bedroom with en suite bathroom and satellite TV, ideal for for the babysitter, a teenaged guest or grandparents, and with direct access to the poolside terraces. On the first floor, three bedrooms, one with direct access to a large terrace facing the pool, the second one overlooking the grounds and pool, the third one with an outside staircase leading to the yard.
Can Tort is located southeast of the island, on a plot of 7,1 acres fully enclosed with stone walls, in a quiet area with total privacy, surrounded by pine forests overlooking the Mediterranean sea and close to Porto Colom. The access road is private.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish, swedish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Can Tort The farm is located in the southeast of the island, on a plot of 873 m2 28. fully closed with stone walls, in a quiet area with total privacy, surrounded by pine forests, overlooking the sea, very close Porto Colom. The access road is private.
Additional information about rental rates
Finca Can Tort Terms General Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday, with a minimum stay of one week. To confirm your reservation, we require a deposit of 30% of the total rent. Unless otherwise agreed the rest is paid in two installments at 70 days (20%) and 30 days (50%) before arrival. Arriving customers, shall make a payment of € 500 in cash as a deposit, which is refunded to customers once the stay and have always left the house to agreed conditions. Air conditioning in all rooms, lounge in the dining room and kitchen, air conditioning operated for 10 hours a day, through a timer. If you want to change the hours set please contact your local representative or property. Pets are not allowed.
Damage deposit: EUR300.00