Spacious Marylebone duplex close to Regents Park, Oxford Street and more!
- 120 square duplex apartment on the 3rd and 4th floors with a lift
- 3 separate bedrooms with double beds, sleeps up to 6 guests
- Free Wi-Fi, cable TV, clothes washing/drying machine, private terrace and more
- Located minutes from Oxford Street Shopping, Regents Park and Madame Tussaud’s
- Nearest Underground Stations: Bond Street, Regents Park or Baker Street (Bakerloo, Central, Circle and Distrcit, Hammersmith and Jubilee Lines)
About the apartment:
This is a 120 sqm apartment situated on the third and fourth floors of secure residential building with an elevator. It features beautiful wood flooring in the common areas, carpeting in the bedrooms and receives lots of natural light thanks to the large windows throughout.
Upon entering the flat, you are greeted by an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. The living room features a comfortable sofa and two arm chairs for gathering and relaxing at the end of the day. There is a flat screen TV with cable and a free WI-FI connection is available throughout the apartment. . There is no air conditioning but fans can be provided when warmer temperatures are predicted in the London weather forecast. Just off the living area, you’ll find a dining table and chairs for six for those days when you do not feel like dining out in one of the many Marylebone area restaurants.
The kitchen is fully quipped with a stove, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, toaster, coffee machine, teakettle and more. All pots, pans, crockery and utensils are provided so that you can benefit from the luxury of being able to prepare meals at home. There is also a washing/drying machine for your convenience, which will allow you to pack light and save room for all of your British souvenirs
The three bedrooms feature double beds, bedside tables and lamps, carpeting and ample storage for all of your belongings. All bedding, sheets and linens are provided and all beds are neatly made prior to arrival. The first bathroom features a walk-in shower, toilet and hank sink. The second bathroom has a shower, toilet and hand sink. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels, hand soap and a hair dryer will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 6 people as well.
The Master bedroom gives access to a private rooftop terrace with a table and chairs from which you can enjoy some views of London. Upon arrival in London, a member of our Welcoming Team will meet you to give you a tour of the mews house and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi, hand over the keys and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in the Marylebone district.
About the Marylebone Location:
The location of the London vacation duplex could not be any better. This location could not be any more central, situated just seconds away from the bustling Marylebone High Street. London. Marylebone Village in London is one of central London’s most sought-after neighbourhoods by locals and visitors alike. The area is famous for its numerous restaurants, boutiques, cafes and more, including the Chiltern Firehouse and the Paddington Street Gardens. It is just minutes from the great shopping destination, Oxford Street. The flat is the perfect place for anyone who comes to London for a shopping spree or for a great central base to begin your London adventure! It is also just minutes from the famous Sherlock Holmes Museum and the Wallace Collection, home to some of the best paintings in Europe. Don’t miss a visit to the world famous wax museum, Madame Tussaud’s, where you can get up close to some of your favourite celebrities and history’s most famous figures.
Both Hyde Park and Regents Park are located within walking distance and are the perfect places to relax under the London sun! With numerous events going on every week, they are fun place to be to catch some fresh air. Bond Street, Regents Park and Baker Street stations are all nearby and can take you to all the tourist attractions in London, such as Covent Garden, the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament or the London Eye! The Tube stations also create easy links to reach London’s Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton airports. This neighbourhood is a great compromise for those looking to be in the heart of the city while still staying in a calm environment.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £130
- Damage Deposit. £400. This will be pre-authorised on your credit card during the check-in.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 6 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.