Stay centrally in Summit County - Colorado’s Playground!
Enjoy this spacious Three Bed (2 Bedrooms and a Media Room), Two Bath property that sleeps up to 8 with sweeping, elevated mountain views of the Gore Range, and narrow views of Keystone Ski Area, Breckenridge Ski Area, and Lake Dillon located in walkable downtown Dillon. Come back after a day on the mountains and the forests and relax in the hot tub (robes provided)!
Virtual Tour: Main Level (Please copy and past link to new browser window)
(please understand we had just gotten a fresh dump and so the outdoor walkway was still melting when this was taken. It is typically much cleaner and drier.)
Virtual Tour: Upstairs (Please copy and past link to new browser window)
Located in the heart of Summit County, this property is within 15 miles of 5 world class ski resorts. It is approximately 1 hour from the west side of Denver and 1 hour 30 minutes from the Denver Airport. This is a great central location for skiing and boarding in Summit County!
For Winter 18/19 - Ice Castles in Dillon Town Park! The 17/18 Season was a tremendous success for the Ice Castles, and they are returning for the 18/19 seasons from now until Late February - weather dependent. This property overlooks Town Park and has views of these wondrous ice sculptures! These castles are lit up at night and create a beautiful view. There is also a "fire show" (Fire Juggling Routine) on some nights. They can be toured day or night (Advance Ticket Required). Search online for Dillon Ice Castles to learn more!
This property is approximately 1 hour from the west side of Denver and 1 hour 30 minutes from the Denver Airport. This is a great central location for within Summit County and everything it has to offer!
This corner unit features many luxury features such as two underground reserved parking spaces, a uniquely large and private patio overlooking the park and surrounded by mountains. A surplus of windows and natural light, and a private master bedroom balcony four stories above ground level for a superb view of the scenery.
Imagine leaving the ski gear on the roof of the car parked in the heated and access controlled garage or in the garage storage locker - waking up the next morning and looking at the snow report with plenty of close options. Hop in the car and go!
Instant Book Now! Or Click Send an Email to inquire with any questions. I respond quickly!
** My calendar is always up to date. Click "Get an Instant Quote" then "View Details" for total itemized cost **
Bedroom #1 – Master Bedroom located on the 2nd level (must do stairs) of the Condo – King Size Bed with Walk-in Closet and attached Master Bathroom.
Bedroom #2 – Located on the Main level of the Condo – Queen Size Bed with attached Bathroom and full closet.
Bed #3 – Media Room Space located on the 2nd floor of the Condo – Futon Couch that folds flat to a Full-Size Bed – direct access to the Master Bathroom from this space.
Bed #4 - Full-Size Sleeper Sofa in Living Room is great for the Kiddos! I do not recommend the sleeper for adults.
Free High-Speed Internet and Comcast Xfinity Cable (w Voice Control and DVR) are included throughout with TV's in the Living Room (viewable from Kitchen), Media Space, and Master Bedroom.
Proximity to area ski resorts:
5 Miles to Keystone Ski Resort
12 Miles to Arapahoe Basin Ski Resort
12 Miles to Copper Mountain Ski Resort
12 Miles to Loveland Ski Resort
15 Miles to Breckenridge Ski Resort
30 Miles to Vail Ski Resort
** Free Summit Stage Bus Service available directly outside condo for Keystone, A-Basin, Copper, and Breckenridge.
Bowling Alley located in the basement of this building, beneath the level that is the parking garage. Fun for the family, or late night fun with the friends! We do not hear any noise whatsoever from below (or from neighbors, for that matter).
Other amenities in the building include:
Cameez Frozen Yogurt
Bike Rental that has a high end and nicely cared for fleet of bikes
Tacos y Tequila Mexican Restaraunt
Spin Class (operated by Bike Rental Shop)
Elevation Fitness Gym
With a spacious floorplan, this isn’t your place to crash while in the mountains, it is your place to relax and enjoy your mountain getaway. This corner unit is quiet and comfortable.
You’ll love cooking meals for the whole crew in the large and fully equipped kitchen!
Sorry, No Smoking Inside and No Pets allowed.
La Riva is likely the nicest property in Dillon and one of the nicest in Summit County and this Unit is a top selection within the property!
This unit is unique from others in that:
- It is a corner unit with additional windows allowing additional natural light.
- The corner unit also means that the patio is private and much larger. Where we have an exterior patio wall between us and our neighbors - the other units have a hog wire frame railing. Some other patios are small and others are large but even the large patios are smaller than our corner patio and don't offer the same privacy.
- This unit also has an additional space and added sq ft that many other units do not have. Specifically -the Media Room. This flexible space allows for a third comfortable sleeping space and also a second space for your group to hang out and watch TV. Adults downstairs / kids in media room or HGTV Downstairs and Golf/Football upstairs type options ;)
- This corner unit is at the end of the walkway. While 100 steps from the elevator - the last 10 or so are steps that only the 2 end units make. We have our own little quiet corner of the property!
Dillon is a favorite mountain town with a true mountain town vibe. It has many amenities and free events to enjoy. Many of which are within blocks from the condo, including:
-Town Park - with Tennis Courts
- Dillon Marina and Marina Park (~3 blocks)
- Pug Ryan's Tiki Bar located at the Dillon Marina (~3 blocks)
- Pug Ryan’s Brewery and Restaurant (~1.5 blocks)
- Arapahoe Café (~2 blocks)
- Cafe Profusion (~1.5 blocks)
- Table Pool, Shuffleboard, arcade, and bar (Located in Bowling Alley Downstairs in Building)
- Tacos y Tequila Mexican Restaurant (Downstairs in Building)
- Cameez Frozen Yogurt (Downstairs in Building)
With a short drive (~ 10 minutes) you can enjoy:
-Outlet Shopping with around 50 stores including premium brands
-Dillon Dam Brewery
-Full Grocery Store (Whole Foods and City Market)
-Liquor Stores (next to each Grocery Store)
-Noodles, Qdoba, Smashburger, Einstein Bagels and a host of other sit down or quick eat restaurants in the Dillon, Silverthorne, and Frisco area.
We provide a guide so you can navigate like a local!
For those booking in the summer you can also enjoy:
- Dillon Marina, Pug Ryan’s Tiki Bar, Sailboat, Pontoon Boat, SUP and Lake Kayak Rentals (~3.5 blocks) - Begin Late May - September.
- Free Concerts at the Dillon Amphitheater every Friday and Saturday Night from June - September (~3 blocks)
- Summit County’s Best Farmers Market every Friday - Early June - Mid September
- Yoga in the Park - Dillon Town Park - Tuesdays at 6 PM and Sundays at 10 AM July - September (Right outside)
Location from Denver and in the mountains:
Conveniently located minutes off I-70 and centrally located in the heart of Summit County. The Ski Mountains offer plenty of active excursions year round. Dillon is always active and with easy access to Silverthorne, Frisco, Keystone, and Breckenridge there will be no shortage of activities to enjoy during your vacation seasonally ranging from skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, biking, fly fishing, lake activities, shopping, or a local festival that always seems to be happening in Summit County during any of the seasons. We have created so many great family memories here and we hope you can do the same!
Whether coming from Denver or if this is your Rocky Mountain Getaway, I am sure you will love your time at the property surrounded by the mountains and close proximity to the lake!