Newly renovated apartment (two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room with balcony, fully equipped kitchen) on the main street of the city, in a late 19th century building. It is very comfortable for:
- Cinque Terre, Portofino, Genoa and Viareggio, Lucca, Pisa, Florence, from Central Station (2-3 minutes walk from the house.).
- Piazza del Mercato Coperto, always three minutes on foot, with fresh fish, fruit and vegetables, local cured meats.
- Under house shops of all kinds, bars / restaurants, pharmacies, churches.
- With another three- to four-minute walk you can reach the public gardens on the sea promenade, with embarkation of the boats to the Gulf (Porto Venere, Palmaria Island, Lerici) and the Cinque Terre
- Always a three-four minute walk, pedestrianized historic center, shopping area, and access to the elevator to the St. George Castle, panoramic point and home to the historical museum of Lunigiana
- Parking card valid throughout the city
In half an hour you get to the beaches of San Terenzo, Venere Azzurra, Lerici, le Grazie, Portovenere. Walks and excursions are possible everywhere: It is possible to rent rafts, fish, snorkel and scuba, sport climbing in the Muzzerone international gym, overlooking the sea ... All detailed information is available in the house.