One Bedroom, one bathroom with separate toilet. Very well equipped kitchen, living room and dining room. Charming little balcony to sit outside and enjoy the view of Montagne de Bueren and coteaux.
Located at the heart of the historical district of Liège, the area is very calm and pleasant. Walking distance to all necessary shops and steps away from public transport. Parking options available also.
The apartment is located in the third floor, no elevator.
Located in the heart of the historical district of Liège, the neighborhood is very calm and pleasant with proximity to commercial district. The neighborhood offers plenty of restaurants, bakeries, pharmacies, parking lots and supermarkets. Very good access to public transportation.
Montagne de Bueren is perpendicular to the street Hors-Chateau, in front of the store Stalport Contemporain.
- From Guillemins train station: take the bus 1 or 4 and stop at « Place du Marché ».
- To go to Guillemins train station: take the bus 1 or 4 meters away from the apartment at rue Hors-Chateau stop « rue Velbruck ».
Train stop “Gare du Palais” is at 5 minutes by foot and connets to Guillemin train station, 15 minutes.
Parking space available in the nearest public parking (250m) on demand and for 75€/month
The owner will wait for you on the spot at your arrival to give you the keys and make the inventory. He will be happy to share with you her tips for you to discover the city!
See you soon !
* Check in: after 14:00h
* Check out: before 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 400.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
Booking fees included in the price