The luxury apartment 'Francesco Algarotti House' is the main floor of Cà Corniani Algarotti, built in 1550 and purchased in 1706 by Bonomo and Francesco Algarotti, known writer, poet, essayist and science. The palace was restored in 2008 and is presented in its original splendor.
The main floor, fully renovated interiors, comprises a large living room, 60 m² with 6 meters high ceilings with ceiling "to Sansovino" and walls with a wonderful set of eighteenth-century stucco work of rare beauty.
It has three terraces, Istrian stone.
There are nine other rooms: two double bedrooms, two single bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a wardrobe room and bar, a large banquet hall and two new bathrooms.
The approximately 200 m² and also has a private warehouse, the bank of water and a new communal roof terrace with an amazing view of Venice and its lagoon.