Independent chalet of 50 m2, built on a plot of 700 m2 at Veyriers on the road to Crêt du Merle. It is exposed to the southwest, facing the Beauregard massif. Large balcony and terrace. Very beautiful view on the massif of Etale.
Access to the slopes on foot (about 100m). Access to the village and ski school is possible on ski (1st star level) by the track of Crêt du Merle. For the little ones or the non skiers possibility of joining on foot a gondola (500m).
This gondola also works in summer and gives access to the summer toboggan.
Garden level: The garden level is 33 m2 and includes:
- an entrance hall (ski storage, shoes, provisions)
- a fully-equipped kitchen,
- a living room with a dining-room area, and a living area with a sofa bed for 2 people and a single bed, a double French window opening onto a large balcony
- bathroom with shower and toilet
Finished basement: The basement is 17 m2 and includes:
- a bedroom with 2x2 bunk beds
- a separate toilet with a washing machine
- a toilet area with shower and washbasin
- underfloor heating
The communication between floors is done from the outside.