- 1 bedroom, 1 sofa bed in the living room, 1 full bathroom
- Sleeps up to 4 guests, perfect for couple or small family
- 2nd floor flat with an elevator
- 57 sqm apartment with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a clothes washer and dryer
- Close to Leicester Square Underground Stations (Circle, District and Piccadilly Lines)
- Close to all of the must-see attractions in London including Saint Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare��s Globe Theatre, Millennium Bridge, The Thames and more!
About the apartment:
This 57 square meter apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a secure residential apartment building with a lift. It is fully furnished with beautiful wood flooring throughout and can comfortably host up to 4 guests. The apartment is incredibly spacious thanks to its well thought-out design with separate bedrooms and bathrooms and a spacious gathering area. You are sure to feel right at home in this beautiful London vacation rental.
Upon entering, to your right, you are greeted by the spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. The living room is furnished with a large comfortable sofa and armchair. The space is bright and airy, and there is coffee table as well as plenty of additional lighting. There is a flat screen TV that has a mix of English and international channels. A free WiFi connection is available throughout the apartment. The sofa converts into a comfortable bed for two people in order to accommodate 2 additional guests if necessary and extra linens are included for this bed.
Just off the living room is the dining area with a table and chairs for six so that you can eat meals in the apartment if you fancy staying in one evening instead of eating in one of the many neighborhood restaurants. The fully equipped, modern kitchen comes with a stove, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, teakettle and more. All pots, pans, crockery and utensils are provided so that you can benefit from the luxury of being able to prepare meals at home. There is a clothes washing machine and drying rack for your convenience, which will allow you to pack light and save room for all of your British souvenirs. An iron and board will also be at your disposal to do some light pressing.
The private bedroom contains a queen-size bed, nightstands and plenty of closet space with cupboards lining one whole wall. All sheets and linens are provided and you will find the bed neatly made upon arrival. The bathroom is accessible from the hallway and is complete with a shower, heated towel rail, hand sink and toilet. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 4 people as well. A hair dyer is also included so need to pack one. Please note that you must climb up two steps in order to reach the bathroom.
A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in the Covent Garden area and what to see and do in London.
About the Covent Garden Location:
This beautiful London holiday rental is located in one of the most vibrant and central areas of London. Right next to Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square, you will be surrounded by some of London's finest architecture, restaurants and pubs. Green Park and the Horse Guard Parade are a stone's throw away and are the place to be on a sunny day. For those keen on doing some shopping, the popular Oxford Street is only minutes away from the apartment! In the mood for some live theatre? Walk to the West End district where you will a countless number of theatres playing the hottest musicals and comedy acts.
The Covent Garden area is also popular for its exquisite restaurants and bars, and you will be seconds away from all of them! A trip to London would not be complete without a visit to a classic English pub and you will find a wide array of pubs to choose from in this neighborhood.
Within walking distance to three London Underground stations, Covent Garden, Holborn or Leicester Square, you can easily access the other must-see areas of London, including Mayfair and Hyde Park, Kensington Palace and Gardens, Harrods department store, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square or Saint Paul’s Cathedral. The Tube stations also give easy access to London's Airports. Visiting London has never been easier!
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £80
- Damage Deposit. £400. This will be pre-authorized on your credit card during the check-in.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.