Location, location, location! Set in one of the most prestigious and desirable parts of London on the border between South Kensington and Knightsbridge on a quiet residential boulevard.
This large spacious contemporary apartment is 500m from Hyde Park / Kensington Gardens, 500m from the Natural History, Science & V&A Museums, 500m from the Royal Albert Hall, 500m from the iMax Cinema, 500m from Gloucester Road tube (40mins from Heathrow direct on the Piccadilly line). 10 mins walk from Harrods & High Street Kensington.
Beautifully furnished to accommodate 4 people the apartment itself is set over 100+m2 with wooden floors throughout and a stone floor in the kitchen.
There is a spacious lounge area, a 3 seater sofa and four armchairs, an open plan kitchen and dining area which seats 6 comfortably. The dining area is within the conservatory opening to the patio outside area.
There is a large master bedroom with a super king size double bed, the second double bedroom can be made up as a super king size double or two single beds. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and storage.
The apartment has a Carrara Marble bathroom with a full size bath shower as well as a cloakroom.
The property also benefits from WiFi and flat screen HD TV.
What else is included in your stay? We believe its the small details that help to make your stay that little bit better!
* We provide a courtesy UK iPhone 5S for the duration of your stay with FREE UK calls and text messages. No more huge data roaming charges, you can call cabs, book restaurants, browse the web at will, look up the tube map, find interesting places to visit, find where you are with maps etc all free of charge with your courtesy iPhone.
* Freshly cut flowers for your stay.
* Fresh fruit bowl on arrival.
* Egyptian Cotton Bed Linen
* Egyptian Cotton Bath Sheets and Towels
* Luxury Duck Feather Pillows
* No Hidden Charges, for cleaning or additional charges for each guest.