Apartment 241 is in the heart of Baixa! It is next to the famous Rua Augusta. Within walking distance of the neighborhoods Castelo, Alfama, Chiado and Bairro Alto.
The apartment is on the 4th floor (with lift), has 128m2 and includes:
- one bedroom with a double bed (160 cm), bathroom with bath
- one bedroom with double bed
- a living room with 3 sofas, satellite TV and DVD player
- kitchen equipped with washing machine, microwave, gas oven and hob, fridge with freezer and utensils
- complete bathroom with bathtub
Good to know:
- Free Wi-Fi
- air conditioning
- Baixa / Chiado metro station is 180 meters away
- a cot can be provided, but advise in advance!
This is a licensed local accommodation registered with Turismo de Portugal (9831 / AL).
- no parties allowed
- non smoking inside
- the apartment must be left in good condition
- quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in time is after 4 pm and check-out is by 11 am at the latest.
Please note that check-in times are subject to prior confirmation and can be booked between 16:00 and 21:30.
Depending on availability, we are flexible with these schedules.
Additional fee for check-in
- Additional 35 euros for check in from 9:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 25 euros additional for check-in on weekends and Portuguese holidays until 9:30 p.m.
Please note that there is a city tax of EUR 2 per person per night. This tax is charged to guests over 13 years of age, for a maximum of 7 nights.
This value is not included in the total price and must be paid on the spot.
During the stay, the main guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Any damages will be charged and we reserve the right to charge the credit card of the main guest.
Cleaning and maintenance
- each apartment is strictly cleaned and prepared for each arrival
- for stays longer than seven days, we carry out a mid-stay cleaning
- the guest is obliged to respect and leave the apartment in good general condition
According to the law, we are required to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Border Service (SEF), so all guests must present a passport or identity card upon arrival.