Your search is over! We know that you have several choices, but we assure you that we take pride in providing you with a vacation cabin that will always make you feel right at home!
Your mountain experience starts in beautiful Maggie Valley, NC. We are the number one destination because we are so centrally located! Not only can you enjoy our mountains, streams, wildlife, shopping, etc but you are just a short drive from Asheville, Cherokee, Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge!
As you arrive at Log Inn, you will notice that you are in a nice quiet mountain setting which is perfect for soothing the soul. The cabin is equipped with all the creature comforts from home but is nestled in the trees at an elevation of approximately 4000ft in the beautiful Maggie Valley Country Club Estates and features beautiful mountain views from the large covered porch. You can soak in the hot tub, go for a walk down by the creek, grill a burger or two .... all while being surrounded by natural and man made beauty. We hope you will enjoy your stay in Maggie Valley but we KNOW you will enjoy your stay in LogInn@Creekside!
P.S. Ever wanted to run away from life for a while? This is the place!
Instructions for Check-In/Check-Out
• You must check-in at our office at 2787 Soco Rd. in Maggie Valley. We are located in Eagles Plaza near Snappy’s Pizza.
• Check in times will begin at 4:00 pm, however, this is not guaranteed. We work very hard to accommodate this check in time, but additional cleaning and inspection may be required for the rental homes, especially during peak and holiday seasons. You are welcome to call the office before your arrival to see if your vacation rental is ready for occupancy.
• During business hours, your check-in packet will be in our office. If you arrive after business hours, your packet will be in the RED drop box located just outside our office door. This packet includes directions to the home, keys, an afterhours emergency number, local trash locations, and directions to various grocery stores.
• Check out is 10:00 am and all keys need to be returned to our office or placed in the locked section of the RED drop box.
Items you will need to bring with you
(owners do not supply these items, however, if they are in the home, you are welcome to use)
• all paper products (toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels)
• trash bags, tin foil, baggies, coffee filters
• dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap, bath products
• All homes are furnished with bed and bath linens, pots & pans, and dishes. The homes also have washer and dryers for your use.
• Utility outages (power, cable, internet) are out of our control and we will make every effort for a quick resolve. There are no adjustments or refunds due to utility outages.
• NON-DISCLOSURE OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND NO REFUNDS!
• If you are wanting to have firewood delivered, please call our office at and we will give you a contact person for that.
• Please be aware that weather and road conditions can change drastically in the mountains during the winter, even if there is no snow, roads can still become icy and dangerous (this includes steps and driveways) Please plan accordingly and drive safely.
Thank you for your recent booking and we look forward to seeing you!!