Welcome to my home and welcome to this amazing city! This is a beautiful, modern and bright apartment where a famous Italian architect has lived. The flat is located in the heart of the city right next Piazza della Rebubblica. Let me walk you through it a little more...
My stylish house is the perfect base when visiting Rome. Conveniently located in an exciting area close to Piazza della Repubblica and Monti district and with excellent transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The living area is light and airy with beautiful, modern design and lovely finishing touches. Relax on the sofa, hang out with your friends, feel yourself at home! It’s a welcoming and inviting space where you can kick back.
The master bedroom has a super comfortable double bed, there also is one single sofa bed and in the living room a double sofa bed, all the beds come with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep? You don’t have to live out of your suitcase; plenty of storage room means you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Freshen up in the lovely bathrooms - enjoy a soak in the large tub or wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower. White fluffy towels and shampoo are provided!
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The house is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a hospitality service team who know Rome like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Baby cot on request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighbourhood overview
The flat is just a 6 minutes walk from the Monti district, one of the most attractive and eclectic, that is more like an island rising out of Rome’s center. Invisible walls seem to separate this from the adjacent neighborhoods that border its artsy and bohemian population. In this edge of the city you can find vintage clothes coming from London rather than Milan, and old-time craftspeople ply their trades in the streets. Monti is underground Rome, hidden in plain sight, within the city center and close to San Giovanni, Celio, Campitelli, Trevi, Pigna, and Esquilino districts.
Leonardo da Vinci Airport: 35 minutes by public transport
Termini Station: 10 minutes walk away
The Colosseum: 10 minutes by public transport
The Vatican: 20 minutes by public transport