Abovetown is a beautiful heritage property in a lovely secluded setting
with 11 acre coombe for guest use.
* Sleeps: 9 (maximum 8 adults).
* Bedrooms: 5.
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x single (3’), 1 x
child’s single (2’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Heritage range, induction hob, single oven
with warmer drawer, microwave, fridge/freezer, two integrated
fridges, washing machine, tumble dryer, additional fridge.
* Facilities for families: Wooden cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Garden with garden furniture, BBQ, countryside views.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Plenty of parking available.
* Nearest beach: 8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. There is an additional single bed
available in the master bedroom for a child at an additional charge
of £75 - please call 01841 533331 to book.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking