This light and airy, well-equipped cottage is located half a mile from
the village of Exelby, close to the popular market town of Bedale with
its tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and shops. Granary Cottage is ideal
for family or groups of friends looking to holiday together. Bedale is
known as the gateway to Wensleydale and you can visit the many
picturesque villages which surround this area.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.5 mile
* Nearest amenities: 2.5 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 lounge, kitchen, dining room/snug,
secure cycle storage.
* Beds: 1 King-size, 4 single.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi.
* General: Electric storage heating, electric fire.
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer. On site
laundry facilities in a separate building.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted all
year round. Bike store. * Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground
floor and first floor. There is a third single bed available in the
twin room, please enquire at time of booking. This property can be
booked with DS276 (sleeping a total of 10)
* Parking: Private on-site car parking. Cycle storage by arrangement
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking