Blade’s Cottage is a little gem of a property located in a quiet
position in the Yorkshire Dales national park. This high-quality
cottage benefits from porcelain tiles floors, woodburning stove, an en
suite shower room to the master bedroom and exposed stone walls in the
kitchen. The popular market town of Hawes with its tea rooms,
restaurants and popular dales pubs is only miles away. The local pub
which serves great food is within walking distance.
* Size: Sleeps 3, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 6 miles.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, bathroom, en suite
* Beds: 1 King-size bed, 1 large single.
* Luxuries: Smart TV with Freeview, woodburning stove. DVD, Bose
surround sound system, Blue tooth speaker. Fishing permit provided from
Lunds to Bainbridge beat.
* General: LPG central heating, woodburning stove (welcome fuel
* Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, grill, microwave, fridge with
icebox, freezer, washing machine.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Layout: Located on two floors with open tread stairs.
* Parking: Parking for two cars, please park inside the gate, please
also close the gate as the sheep roam free on the pasture.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.